New game: Wicked Wocky Wobble

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

New game: Wicked Wocky Wobble

Post by Wingsrising »

New game:

Wicked Wocky Wobble

And boy , I suck at it. I'm posting here in hopes that other people will get good at it and share tips. :-)

The only thing that I've decided so far is that there seems to be no penalty for missing items, so there's no reason for trying for items that seem too hard to get. On the other hand, I've already mentioned I suck, so don't take my word for that.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

The Evil Coconut gives you 111 points! The faerie plushies, 50. And theres a faerie under glass, I believe that is 50 too.

don't worry, I suck at it too.. D:

TIPS..

Only go for the above mentioned items, rare, yes, but at least youll get a lot of points
Image Image
ImageImage
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

This is horrendously difficult but strangely addictive. The graphics are fun, I like that the wocky opens his mouth as if he's concentrating when you move the mouse fast (also the way he looks like he's got a nervous twitch if I use the graphics tablet stylus). I especially love the noise that the game makes when you click to start it. My high score is 150-something, about 350NP I think. Tricky.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

It's like a harder version of 625 Sandwich Stacker. Meh. Not as fun.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
kerg

Post by kerg »

nanabobo567 wrote:It's like a harder version of 625 Sandwich Stacker. Meh. Not as fun.
Ohmigosh. I LOVE that game, I used to play it all the time. I even got a high score once. (77th place or something). Now I have to try this...

Oh man, this is harder. My high score is only 101. D: