Purple Sidebar

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Illuen

Purple Sidebar

Post by Illuen »

There is a brand new purple sidebar out for a random Wednesday! I hope they turn this into a regular occurance.

It is obtained by looking up a purple pet with a purple petpet attached, such as this. I'll see about getting some pictures put up from the sidebar, but so far I really like it.
Last edited by Illuen on 15 Aug 2007 03:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I'm guessing it is more likely to be a purple pet with purple petpet.

But yay. ^_^

I won't use it (Premium sidebar doesn't have ads), but it rounds the number on my lookup up to 10 nicely.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Image Image

Ah yes, the purple herpes continues unabated. It's so nice to see that Neo deemed that some things from the old pet colors were worth keeping after all. *nods*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

They used the old pet art for the sidebar? I... honestly don't know what to say to that.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Heh. I hadn't even noticed it, but you're right: those are the old Lupe and Chomby poses. How very . . . frugal of them.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I quite like this new sidebar, it's easy on the eyes and I think the colours are pretty ^^

Here's some more sidebar images I found:

I quite like the Wocky, and the Shoyru's nice too
Lark

Post by Lark »

hebdenhippy wrote:Image

I quite like the Wocky, and the Shoyru's nice too
That kacheek is quite scary :shock: This is my first site theme plus it was super easy to get so I like it.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Found another one:

Image quite cute, I like it's expression
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

How utterly disgusting. I suppose they truly will never learn.

Did that wocky step in dung? Super.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Speaking of sidebars, was it ever deduced how to get the winter sidebar? Cause I want it.

This brings my total up to 8, although I'm hoping to get the altador cup one too if it's rereleased when prizes are given out. I pretty much exclusively use "Tale of Woe". It's my favorite.
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

It's my hope they'll release more easy to get sidebars so that new people who haven't participated in the older plots can still have some options.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Ailiel wrote:Speaking of sidebars, was it ever deduced how to get the winter sidebar? Cause I want it.
To my knowledge, no. I have it, but I have no idea how I got it, and I spent ages going over the possibilities with other posters at PPT last year. Almost everything I suggested was eventually disproven.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I do hope this means they do bring out easier to get sidebars, just like they have easy to get avatars, makes sense you know. Though I wouldn't get or use this one. I love purple but no way I could stand the orange.

I got the winter sidebar as well and not totally sure how I got it. I remeber someone here suggesting about it maybe haveing an item out that had the word snow or something in it so I did and I think a few other items too. I also, if I remeber right, made sure to get the prize a minute after 12, another suggestion I read here. Now I don't know if any of that was the accually trigger or not. Heck, it could be totally random and they only want you to think that you have to do a special thing to get it. **shrugs**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel