Clothing/Customizable Neopets

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Re: Clothing/Customizable Neopets

Post by Silverevilchao »

The Shenkuu Hissi would be even more totally awesome if it wasn't for the fact that the Hissi's hand/wing anatomy really, really sucks now.

Looking at these clothing items, I think it's safe to say that TNT can no longer use the "BUTIT'STOOMUCHWORK111!!!!" excuse for not drawing normal pets. HOW many variations of the scarf did they have to make for these pets?
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I've been doing pretty good in the second-hand clothing place, as long as I do it at work (shh) where I have a fast computer and connection. I scored two winter scarves (one each for my Aisha and Peophin sometime this winter when I feel like bundling my pets up), an Ice Cave background (which at current prices I think I'll sell hoping we get a winter-y scene I like better as the season progresses) and a Baby Wocky Puppet (also to be sold).

I also like some of the newest backgrounds and the new Eyrie coat... assuming they're ever released.

But DAMN I want some jewelry. I'm considering using my still-unused Fountain Faerie quest to paint a pet Island or Pirate just for jewelry, that's how much I want jewelry.
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

I agree more jewelry would be nice. The Gormball Necklace is rather nice on my ghost draik, and unless something else really nice comes along, I'll probably only use that for her. I look forward to more backgrounds as well. Hopefully something will eventually fit with my grandfathered faerie pteri other than the horribly expensive Tyrannian Concert Hall background.
Image Image Image Image Image
Madge

Post by Madge »

I'm so immature that I find this image amusing.
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

lol..all i can think of when i see that image is the phrase

"wakey wakey, hands of snakey!"

hahahaha :P
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Whoot! They posted an underwater background in the news tonight! And it's PRETTY, too! Here's hoping it's not TOO insanely expensive. :does a happy dance:
EofS

Post by EofS »

Wingsrising wrote:Whoot! They posted an underwater background in the news tonight! And it's PRETTY, too! Here's hoping it's not TOO insanely expensive. :does a happy dance:
When I saw that I nearly came here to post to make sure you saw it. I'm so glad you agree that it's pretty. It really, really is.

I'd imagine the price will settle in a fairly reasonable range.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Well, the good news is that the underwater background been released on schedule.

The bad news is that, at rarity 91, it's not going to come cheap.

Damn, it's pretty, though. I guess I'll wait a month or so and see how things settle out.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

r91 will probably be around...150-200K?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I guess I could post this on the Neocash cards topic but uh, I'll just do it here.

Does anyone know if the Neocash cards can be used on multiple accounts? The problem is, there's like $2 worth of stuff I want for my bori on my side account, but I don't want anything for the rest of the characters there (two of them won't be customized anyway - my grey and faerie ixis). So I don't really want to buy $5 worth of Neocash and have the rest just sit there - but if I can only use the cash card on one account as well, I definitely won't get one.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I don't really see how they could make it work on more then one account really. The accounts aren't linking in anyway that I know of, and once you redeem your code, the whole value of the cash card is used.
I may very well be wrong here, but since ones accounts aren't linked I really don't see how you could split the money between them.

Can you buy only $2 worth using Paypal? That may be a better solution.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Ah, you pretty much answered my question - I wasn't sure if cash cards were kind of like gift cards, where you could put in your card number and it would subtract it from the total of the gift card itself, rather than add it all to your account.

You can only buy a minimum of $5 to start - you can't buy just a few bucks worth at a time.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Quite Nice, I might splash out on one in the near future.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Yay, Bonfire night clothings! And more things for pets with fists to hold, too. But they're naughty pets since obviously they should be wearing gloves when they're holding a sparkler, and have a bucket of sand nearby to put the finished ones in.

I went to look at the winners of the customisation spotlight, and the previous week's winners were all wearing lots of NC mall stuff- the first pets to be placed that high wearing many NC mall things. They actually look pretty good as well, although I don't like lots and lots of animation. But the current winners are all not wearing any cash shop items. Weird. Many of the winning pets are double painted, at least, which shows how successful that can be.
Neopets wishlists: here
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Actually there are now two categories. Pets wearing Neocash items are put in the Neocash category and pets wearing non-Neocash clothing are put in the Neopoint category. At the end of voting the top 3 in each category get a trophy/whatever. I guess the prejudice towards NC clothing was kind of evident?