Clothing/Customizable Neopets

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Illuen

Re: Clothing/Customizable Neopets

Post by Illuen »

daisybell wrote:Will, dear, go and play Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway. With the sound on.
*does so*

Oh.
*blush*

Well, I stand by what I said, it is a pretty nice tune? Maybe?

*runs away in shame*
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

I do like some of the music that I've heard (especially since the Magical Floor Harp plays my all-time favorite song, Pachelbel's Canon in D), but I don't like the idea of music automatically playing on pet lookups. At all. Then again, I will also probably never spend money on Neocash, so I guess I shouldn't be too fussed over it. Except that it will probably bother me when I look up other peoples' pets with soundtracks.
Aurinona

Post by Aurinona »

Cyaneus wrote: (especially since the Magical Floor Harp plays my all-time favorite song, Pachelbel's Canon in D)
Augh, it does? I'll have to be careful not to look at anyone's pet who has one on. I *loathe* that song - okay, pretty little tune, but I listened to it too much during an unpleasant period of my life, formed some really bad associations with it, and now I cringe every time I hear it.

And it's EVERYWHERE. There's no getting away from it.

Pachelbel Rant - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

I like Pachelbel's Canon, so I went and listened to the harp to see if it would annoy me with bad sound quality, and it sounds all right but cuts off before it gets into the interesting part of the piece. It's like the recording of Beethoven's 5th my sister has that cuts off and fades out in the middle of a phrase...
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

Aurinona wrote:Pachelbel Rant - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM
Ahahah, I love that video. I've been sent it multiple times by folks who know I love Canon. You'll probably shudder in horror, but I have over 30 versions of that song currently, and I often listen to them on an endless loop.