Island colors for Buzzer, Geb, Carmariller, and Candychan

Post anything new on Neopets here.
yvonne_l_d

Island colors for Buzzer, Geb, Carmariller, and Candychan

Post by yvonne_l_d »

ImageImageImageImage

I like the Buzzer and Candychan well enough.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I actually rather like all of them. I love shiny blues, so the Candychan's necklace is nifty, and I REALLY LOVE the Buzzer's wings! I like the patterning on the Carmariller's wings too. There's not really a whole lot one could do with a Geb, except maybe I was thinking it could be sandy instead of blobbily colored in that tribal white/tan.
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

I'm not crazy about the Carmariller because it's one of my favorite petpets and Island is my favorite colour. I would have liked something better for the combination of the two. I feel like they used a greenish brown on its forhead instead of a nice tan colour.

The Buzzer is really, really pretty, the more I look at it.

I don't have anything bad to say about the Candychan or the Geb, but I'm not a huge fan of petpets wearing clothes. The tan and white colours would have been enough for me.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Aww, I love the buzzer. I'm usually not a fan, but I always have a soft spot for Island anything and the shiny blue eyes are irresistible. I've always disliked the other species, so they're merely passable.
varii

Post by varii »

The Carmariller's face kinda freaks me out..it seems a tad clownish.

And I find it quite silly that the two petpets that they put a flower on in the 'behind the ear' position are the two that don't actually have ears. The buzzer is my favorite, but I wish they'd done something different than the flower on the head.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I like the carmariller. Mostly its tail.
Image Image
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Have candychans always looked so depressed?
The geb looks like....A pyramid with a grass skirt.
Fury

Post by Fury »

Spivsy wrote:Have candychans always looked so depressed?
The geb looks like....A pyramid with a grass skirt.
Haha, I've also only just noticed the glum expression on the Candychan's face. Has it always been like that?
I think these Island pets are great and the Geb's square hula skirt makes me smile. I also love the ring accessories on the Carmariller and the Buzzer. Good job, TNT!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

To me, the Candychan usually seems to have an uncertain smirk, but yeah it does look rather unhappy in this rendition. Maybe it's the "sad eyebrow" shape of the marking near its eye and a seemingly obscured mouth-line...?
Bif

Post by Bif »

I too would have liked the Candychan without its skirt. Kind of like a Munny (vinyl designer toy) in a way.

But what i really like is the fact that TNT is getting back to the markings for Island pets, I LOVE all the gold rings, but what I like BEST is the fact that they are moving away from the purple and pink island flowers which you had A LOT of last time they released island petpets. I like that they are now trying blue, red and yellow accessories. The Buzzer and Candychan I love. Especially how the Buzzer's flower has the things which I don't remember the name of which are in the middle of a flower.
koops

Post by koops »

is it just me or is the Carmariller's skin bleached white
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

I like these a lot, especially the Caramiller and the Buzz. The Geb's ok, but I am wondering how it's managing to keep its 'skirt' on. The Candychan's ok, but the facial expression is bothering me a little, I'm not really a fan of the petpet anyways so that doesn't really matter.

I do like the blue on the buzzer though, while the markings on the caramiller's wings are absolutely gorgeous. ^_^. all in alll a good set of island petpets.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I can't see a problem with how the geb is keeping its skirt on- the pyramid gets wider towards the bottom, and so the skirt can't fall down any lower. Either that, or it's taped on with double sided sticky tape, like some of the other accessories ;P

They're nice enough petpets, and having some with a white background is nice, but painted petpets are never as nice as original new ones.
Neopets wishlists: here
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

I like the carmariller the best of these. I think the geb just looks a little silly, and the candychan looks sad. Then again I've never really liked candychans. The buzzer is real cute though.
Loveyaw

Post by Loveyaw »

I like the geb, that square skirt looks funny:P
I don't like the buzzer..i think the eyes are to blue..
The candychan looks sad and i think they could have add more color tho the Carmariller it's just white and beige now.