New Chocolate Petpets: Blobikins Intesteen Turmac and Sklyde

Post anything new on Neopets here.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

New Chocolate Petpets: Blobikins Intesteen Turmac and Sklyde

Post by hebdenhippy »

There are 4 new Chocolate petpets coming for Chocolate Day (News from jellyneo.net)

Image Image Image Image

Blobikins | Intesteen | Turmac | Skylde

I quite like all of them, especially the Blobikins, it looks like a chocolate truffle, and the cherries for eyes are a nice touch. The Intesteen is good too, but a chocolate coated intestine isn't exactly the most appetizing idea. I like the different colours on the Turmac, I'm glad they made the horns and claws a different type of chocolate to the rest of the body. I guess the Sklyde is nice, but it doesn't look very chocolaty, except the fact that it's brown.
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

I think the turmac is my favorite of these. I love it's white chocolat horns. The rest are ok, though I agree that the idea of a chocolate intestine is gross.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I don't think the blobikins could get any more adorable; there's a chocolate skull inside it. It's beyond cute.
varii

Post by varii »

Have they released the Blobikins as an actual petpet yet? Or is it lab ray only?

The only one I don't like out of these is the Skylde. I don't think it was a petpet destined to translate well into chocolate.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The Blobikins is a r99 petpet.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Aw, the only one I like is the Turmac. The Blobikins should have been a chocolate pudding, since the objects inside aren't supposed to be just a different coloured thing on the outside like here. The Chocolate Sklyde isn't as... chocolaty as it looks like it should be, but I absolutely adore the shading on it. The Intesteen? I'm sorry, it just doesn't look chocolate gross enough.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(