New Faerie petpets: Catamara, Crabula, Eizzil and Geb

Post anything new on Neopets here.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

New Faerie petpets: Catamara, Crabula, Eizzil and Geb

Post by hebdenhippy »

Image Image Image Image

Geb | Catamara | Crabula | Eizzil

I quite like them all, the markings on the Geb are very pretty and it's tiny wings are very cute. I like the flowing pose of the Catamara. The Crabula is nice, I like the wings and the colours. And the Eizzel is created to go with a Faerie Cybunny, and looks nice ^^
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

The crabula is my favorite out of this lot. The colors are great and I've always held a soft spot for the little things. The geb is quite nice too, and the eizzil is okay, but I don't like the catamara. It's even more of a shapeless blob than it was before.
checkers

Post by checkers »

I love them all! They're really cute. Catamara just looks amazing, I like it's pose and colours =3 I might save for a Faerie Petpet PB, Crabula are one of my faveourite petpets so I like that one, even if it's wings don't look right.

Eizzil looks wonderful, I just don't like the fact that it is too Faerie Cybunny, it would be nice if it were a different colour skeme, because I don't like purple and pink, but the pose is adorable.

Geb, I'm not going to comment. @_@
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

I can't really see the detial of the Catamara very well. The pose is lovely but it makes the petpet look squashed.
The Crabula is really cute, I love the expression on it's little face and the pose is nice.
I'm not a fan of Eizzils unfortunately, but its cute and obviously would match the faerie cybunny really well.
The Geb is adorable and I love the markings on its body, I love the expression on this one too, it looks like it's having so much fun and is amazed that it can actuallly fly :P.

Not a bad bunch but the Catamara could've been a lot better.
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

All of these are lovely! I don't dislike a single one. I especially like the pose, shading, and markings on the Geb. :) I like the Catamara's pose, personally; it fills up the canvas well.
gidget

Post by gidget »

Very nice additions to the fairy petpet family.

I also feel compelled to add that the Faerie Eizzil is the first Eizzil I've actually liked. :P
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

checkers wrote:"I love them all! They're really cute."
*some other stuff*
"Geb, I'm not going to comment. @_@"
CHOOCHOO, ALL ABOARD THE HYPOCRISY EXPRESS.

I like the crabula, crabula's kick all kinds of ass. Including some only known in space.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Spivsy wrote:
checkers wrote:"I love them all! They're really cute."
*some other stuff*
"Geb, I'm not going to comment. @_@"
CHOOCHOO, ALL ABOARD THE HYPOCRISY EXPRESS.

I like the crabula, crabula's kick all kinds of ass. Including some only known in space.
Hypocrisy..Huh? Sorry I'm confused as why the "Hypocrisy Express" is there from my post.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

You said you liked ALL of them, and then said you weren't going to comment on the geb, indicating you don't like it, which is hypocrisy. Incredibly fast hypocrisy.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Spivsy wrote:You said you liked ALL of them, and then said you weren't going to comment on the geb, indicating you don't like it, which is hypocrisy. Incredibly fast hypocrisy.
..When did I say I didn't like the Geb? from what I read of my post it says I like them all and goes on to explain why, and with the geb, I don't comment because @_@ = hypnotised face because the Geb is too cute for words. So really you're not making sense.

- It's also commonly used for overwhelmed "OMG I LOVE IT @_@" That doesn't exactly mean, Omg I love it, with a face of hatred/whatever.
Last edited by checkers on 20 Sep 2007 06:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

since when has "@_@" been a hypnotised face?

Actually, just...No.

I apologise for not being fluent in emotinese.
Last edited by Spivsy on 20 Sep 2007 05:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Checkers: most people use the @_@ eyes to signify they don't like something, hence the confusion. Hope that helped ^_^.
varii

Post by varii »

Not that I need another really expensive petpet to save up for, but I really wish I had a pet that went with the Geb. Their redraws usually come out really cute. I love the expression on this one's face and its little arms. The other three are kinda eh for me, nothing really special, just more faerie petpets.
Iggy

Re: New Faerie petpets: Catamara, Crabula, Eizzil and Geb

Post by Iggy »

The lineart looks blobby and not right.

Don't like any of these.
Morgishmorgan

Re: New Faerie petpets: Catamara, Crabula, Eizzil and Geb

Post by Morgishmorgan »

Ooh, they did something to the geb. Awesome. I love the swirly markings, and the wings are cute and a nice colour, but could've been bigger.

I was going to get a Catamara for one of my pets once. If I do decide to get it, I might paint it this colour. It looks a little bit show-offy, and it's in a nice pose. The wings look familiar...and they're transparent. They kind'f look like underwater fins or something.

Umm...nice blue eyeball. lol.
The pincers look marbly, and I like the designs on the wrist. The wings look bubbly, and his face looks cute.

Aww, it's adorable. The purple wings are a perfect touch. The color and little tuft of hair on the head are cute, and so are the whiskers and the eyes. The wings look bubbly, too, but a little less bubbly, and more violet.