New game- Mop and Bop

Post anything new on Neopets here.
daisybell

New game- Mop and Bop

Post by daisybell »

I don't usually make topics for new games, mostly because I suck at them and they don't interest me. But Mop and Bop is pretty fun and I can earn 1k per play too. It's great to see the angry Yurble janitor again as well, although when I misclick and he gets angry I get annoyed too.

Also, much love for the altachucks- I want to pick them up and hug them all. Except I'd get very dirty if I hadn't mopped them first. The Altalaphus is just strange, though. Oh, and I'd have loved to see a Hermiteese used it in it.

When I first played it and hadn't read all of the instructions, I missed the bit where it told you to press shift to upgrade after each lap you complete- I don't quite know which upgrades are best, but they affect your mop head and handle, and they look shiny. Oh, and you can press spacebar to throw your bucket of water at petpets in front of you, to clean lots at once- a bit like a bomb weapon, I guess. The rest of it is just timing the mop hits at the petpets.
Neopets wishlists: here
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Re: New game- Mop and Bop

Post by Alecko »

I also missed the part about upgrading the mop. Just tried the game again and got my score from 200 something to 1017. It's pretty fun but I think it's just too repetitive for it to become one of my daily games. That and it's really laggy though that could be a problem my end. Still, the Petpets look nice (especially the Vaeolous) and the statues are pretty.

I also can't seem to hit things with the spacebar water. I just miss, the Yurble gets annoyed and what I was aiming for usually manages to walk past me. That gets old fast.

Edit: Also just noticed that sometimes even when I clean a petpet they still walk/fly off with some mud which fills that limit thing up. Weird.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Hahaha! Funtastic! It's such a stupid game, but I love it.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

The best mop combo is the pink mop end with the lightest handle. :) The bigger mop end makes it easier to clean a pet up, while the lightest handle doesnt make it so slow
Image Image
ImageImage
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I'll have to try that combo. The combo of the slow and powerful handle AND head certainly doesn't work very well.

I'm also having trouble with throwing water, but otherwise I'm finding this game unreasonably amusing.