Four new Turtum colors

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Saturn

Four new Turtum colors

Post by Saturn »

Image Image Image Image

Snow and Island are really clever, IMO, and I like how the emblem on Fire's shell has been altered. Orange is... well... orange. XD
EofS

Re: Four new Turtum colors

Post by EofS »

Gosh, yes. Kudos to the artist for being really clever!

Orange is, indeed, orange. But that's all it was ever going to be and there's nothing wrong with it. So good news if you wanted an orange turtum for some reason.

Fire is kind of ugly because of the colour scheme. Which was inevitable. But making the emblem look like a flame is genius and not something I would ever have imagined.

Snow is... I love the igloo idea, I love how it is for most of the shell... but I think the face looks seriously deformed thanks to the entrance. Which is such a shame.

But island is cute! It's like a hermit crab, but with a coconut. And a little... thing instead of a crab. I love it.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

*claps childlishly*
Tee hee, igloo.
Yeah, Orange is nice for an Orange Turtum. I like Fire's Fire Emblem. Snow is an igloo. And Island is the most creative Island Petpet ever. I hate typing from my Wii, I'm buying a USB keyboard!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

Fire, while I like the emblem, and I personally think the colors aren't bad, but the stripe of red above the eyes looks incredibly silly. Snow is creative, orange isn't bad. Island on the other hand is really great. I love the idea of the coconut shell, and I like the white base color for the petpet. I've always preferred the white base on island pets to the tan.
Image Image Image Image Image
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Oooh. I like these, they're creative. :)

Orange is orange and therefore sucks.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

Aww, Island is too cute. Clever ideas, here.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme