Evil Twin Day

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Illuen

Evil Twin Day

Post by Illuen »

ImageImageImage

Oh god, TNT, I forgot how much you could make me laugh. Today's news is priceless though. If you don't get the joke. read here.
Image Image
I so need this item ^^.

I wish the link to the Staff picture was working, however. I'd like to see some of their evil goatees.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Nectaris

Re: Evil Twin Day

Post by Nectaris »

Thanks for the link, I didn't get the goatee joke until then. I wonder if anyone has noticed that the bone the gelert is holding has a goatee as well. I am also very curious as to what those potions are supposed to do.
Image Image Image Image Image
Symmie

Post by Symmie »

This is definitely the best day of my LIFE! Me loves goatees. Most of my pets have them anyway, but they're not... brown... they should have come out in a rainbow variety of colors. Sniff.
ImageImage
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Punchbag Sid also came out just now, my friend told me over MSN, but by the time I had fed my pets he was gone. It's sort of related because he is an evil twin, guess I should have seen this coming.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

You have a doppelgänger, your dog has a doppelgänger, and your mom has a doppelgänger. Everybody has a doppelgänger—except for me. As it turns out, I'm someone else's doppelgänger

In the Mortal Kombat series, Mileena is the evil twin of Kitana
*strokes her pet goatee*
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I was really hoping Sid would be available all day tomorrow (or at least a lot more often than he normally is). I still need that avvy.