New Origami Petpet

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Madge

New Origami Petpet

Post by Madge »

It's called the Quintilc and is rarity 76 so it shouldn't be too expensive when it's been out a while. I can't seem to see any on the shop wizard or TP so it may not be released yet.

I love it, it is gorgeous! Except perhaps the eye, which looks a little too googly, but the pretty origami paper pattern makes up for that.

When I was trying to figure out which petpet to give my faerie pteri almost a year ago, I wanted something like this. So I need to find one for her. Losing a 260 day old Skree in the process, but at least I hadn't put a petpetpet on, eh.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: New Origami Petpet

Post by Jessi »

Oh wow, that petpet is just gorgeous! I... I don't have anyone that it matches right now, sadly, but it's really, really pretty... I want ;_;
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I love it and I want it. It might not have the most fantastic art ever, but paper cranes ftw. Some of the other origami day things are a bit weird looking, but it's a nice idea for a theme. It's just a pity they didn't include a diagram to fold something, a la How to Draw.
Neopets wishlists: here
varii

Post by varii »

I'm looking forward to snagging one of these. I also like that this has the potential for some really pretty colorfills.
rei @ neopets
Madge

Post by Madge »

They're already quite cheap - I snagged one for ~120k (asking was 110k but I wanted to be sure I was accepted) and attached it to Vellicate. So, they're released, which is good news, eh? :)
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

This would look perfect for a shenkuu clothed hissi *nods* I really wish there where more clothes with red and golden-yellow patterns around, but, meh. I like this pet-pet. I tought it was a new origami thing for starters :/
ImageImageImage
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

I like this one a lot! I like the color combinations and the patterning on the wings! It would go good with most pteris I think, and possibly even lennies, though I am not sure of the latter.
Image Image Image Image Image
Laserpotato

Post by Laserpotato »

It *might* go with Ratty, as red-oriented as she is. They would make a cute couple.
SILLY MAN. CAPS MAKE EVERYTHING TRUE.