Jor

Re: Advent Calendar, Y9

Post by Jor »

I really like the cape! :D
I was afraid we will only get hats!
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Is that a baby bouncer chair the little Acara is sitting on, or what? I can't imagine what else would go up and down like that.

I'm actually considering letting Nelly try on the cape for a bit. It's his kind of thing.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:Is that a baby bouncer chair the little Acara is sitting on, or what? I can't imagine what else would go up and down like that.
I think they're in a carriage (uni-drawn?) travelling to the DoN HQ.

I'm a bit disappointed by the cape - I think the one in the animation was much nicer looking than the item.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

It's nice to see wearables being released with this years advent calendar, it will open up some nice and affordable wearables. So far my favourite is the Snowager cap, but the cape is cute too. I'm looking forward to seeing what other wearables TNT has in store for us ^^
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

EofS wrote:
Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:Is that a baby bouncer chair the little Acara is sitting on, or what? I can't imagine what else would go up and down like that.
I think they're in a carriage (uni-drawn?) travelling to the DoN HQ.

I'm a bit disappointed by the cape - I think the one in the animation was much nicer looking than the item.
HC consensus seems to agree with you on the carriage, but they think it's a toyshop that the Acara is travelling to, to be bought an early Giving Day present, but there's not a single toy left in the shop and it's too late at night to wait for the next restock. That makes a lot more sense (especially since the shops in Neopia Central sell out so often).
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

It's a pity baby neopets can't actually wear any of this stuff. I'd love to give the "cape quilt" to Tunnack (it would even match his plushie petpet).
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

The animation today is adorable.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I thought the baby Acara was in a car... and was instantly reminded of how TNT is usually all "THERE ARE NO CARS IN NEOPIA" in the editorial and stuff... but I guess it makes sense as a Uni-drawn carriage too. :P

I'm glad we're getting such cute wearables. Despite the fact that my computer can BARELY RUN Neopets anymore I do like messing around with dressing up my pets from time to time. :P

That Snowager hat is the cutest thing I've ever seen :3
Madge

Post by Madge »

I love the little snowager cap, it's so cute :3. Of course I had to put it on Snowager, my ice hissi, and I received no less than three neomails asking what it was called -_-;. I didn't realise so many people visited his lookup.

The snowager wearing a hat with a likeness of himself on it is amusing in itself. And yes, I know someone else did this on the first page, but I posted a picture :P. Of course, I make no claims that Snowager is actually meant to be a neopet version of THE Snowager.

The cape, on the other hand, goes underneath my usul's ruff. I thought ruffs were just very thick areas of fur? However it's very cool that you can see the cape behind the ice hissi, because the ice is transluscent. It was a nifty touch.
Dollfie
Human Avatar: 227963

Post by Dollfie »

I still love the hat and went ahead and put it on my bori but the blurriness of it is bothering me, not enough to take it off yet. I just wish it looked a little more crisp and in focus on the small images.
I didn't really check out the quilt on any of my pets but the colors didn't appeal to me. I may change my mind later but for now it doesn't seem worth the loading time. The action figure is cute though. Those kind of things amuse me.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I came back to neopets just to collect the advent calendar stuff. Even though I don't really play anymore. I enjoy the advent calendar to much to miss out, it has always been my favorite thing on neopets.
Anywho I thought both animations so far have been very cute. I also automatically thought car with the baby acara one but I can see it being a carriage now. ^_^" I also find the snowager cap very cute and very tempted to have one of my pets wear it. I also like the action figure, he's my fav of the super heros.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Noodles

Post by Noodles »

You find 328 Neopoints!!!

You find a Snot Holiday Tree!!!

You also find a Snot Ladder!!!
I don't know why Neopets snot is so much more brightly coloured than real snot...
Image Image
EofS

Post by EofS »

Noodles wrote:I don't know why Neopets snot is so much more brightly coloured than real snot...
Probably because it's cartoony and can get away with it. I think real snot coloured stuff would be even more revolting.

I do like the tree though. If you ignore the name you can pretend it's just pretty :0)
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

EofS wrote:I do like the tree though. If you ignore the name you can pretend it's just pretty :0)
Heh, you saying that made me realise that it's a 'holiday tree'. Haven't we had Christmas trees in previous years? I feel slightly cheated. It would usually annoy me to hear someone harp on about 'politically correctness'... but this is a site which even has Christmas pets. It just seems rather silly to me.
Subeta: Thomas
Noodles

Post by Noodles »

EofS wrote:I think real snot coloured stuff would be even more revolting.
... My point exactly. :P
Image Image