Zap

Re: Advent Calendar, Y9

Post by Zap »

Hehe, I loved today's animation too.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Today's animation makes me wonder if our pets are finally getting expressions today like TNT mentioned long ago.

...I need to stop getting my hopes up like this.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Best. Animation (this year so far). Evaaaar! And it ran at a sensible speed on my computer, for once.

(1BDI - you need to stop getting my hopes up like that, too :P That would be a wonderful Christmas present!)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Well, snarkie did say (a couple months ago) that they were working on it, so I expect to see expressions eventually. Not sure if it'll be a Christmas gift, but that would be cool. I'm also hoping they'll get the pound open...
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Uh? Expressions? *starts to think on smileys related masks* ARGH!

Well, I'm not a fan of the Shenkuu River Rush game (since is unplayable on my computer, as well as every game with heavy 3D load), but I liked the snowboard. Perhaps when my hissi turns into ice or grey, it will fit better.

Uhm... now I need to find a place to see how grey hissis looks like with the new customization setting...
ImageImageImage
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

There...is a Grey Hissi?

Considering I've never seen anyone with one, or heard about it, I'm surprised.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Iggy wrote:There...is a Grey Hissi? Considering I've never seen anyone with one, or heard about it, I'm surprised.
There is not a Grey Hissi, though the Grey Hissi Plushie being released a while back did cause an uproar, here's the plushie:
:B
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

The Zafara in today's animation is so beautiful. I'd like to know who she is, and how she got to be crimson-furred with angel wings. Surely there's a story in there somewhere.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I'm trying to figure out why this year's books are so expensive -- for the most part, they're a lot more expensive than last year's books are now! And the new one isn't even readable yet.

Does anyone understand what happened in today's animation?
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:The Zafara in today's animation is so beautiful. I'd like to know who she is, and how she got to be crimson-furred with angel wings. Surely there's a story in there somewhere.
Really? I thought she was horribly thin and freaky.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Well, that poor thing seems a normal red zafara with the x-mas angel wings from a x-mas zafara and with some Altador clothes wich I never seen on sale yet :shock:

And yep, the arms were a bit weird. Perhaps wishing to anthro-izing her, but instead did a pixel stretching :| I thought there were a hissi grey potion around, despite I didn't saw one nor on TP or AH... Is like all the hissi unreleased colours wich it seems we will never see *crosses fingers for Hissi day despite she will regret it later* I really wanted that unreleased faerie hissi :(

Now it seems normal to see Altador ppl wearing laurel crowns. Amusingly clichè...
ImageImageImage
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

The wings look weird on my Acara:

I still think they're cute; the baubles almost look like tiny lights. It's just that: they're so high up, they look like they're coming out of the back of her head. They look even worse on my Ogrins, though (like they're coming out of their left sides, rather than the centers of their respective backs)
Kari

Post by Kari »

I'm glad they got them to replace the wings in Draiks, dunno about other winged pets. I just wish they weren't so darn fuzzy
derp
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Poor Ecl is stuck in very seasonal dressings. x) She's my only customizable pet and just happens to be the perfect color for the season. The wings are really quite pretty in the close up view, even if they don't quite work with the mane.

The other day, did anyone else look at the Shenkuu rush ornament and think "Thank God, TNT is finally giving us some jewelry!" only to have it be not wearable, but the pointless surfboard is? TNT, for crying out loud, release some items we might actually use long term!
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Today's animation made me giggle. I tried on the perfume and expected it to show up as stink waves around my pet, but it's just a foreground item. I think the stink waves would have been funnier.
Neopets wishlists: here