Advent Calendar, Y9

Post anything new on Neopets here.
daisybell

Advent Calendar, Y9

Post by daisybell »

Yay Advent Calendar :D

Today's prizes are a Neohome heater (blah for me right now since I'm not into my neohome, but a good cheap item for people who are into neohoming) and an immensely cute Snowager Cap. It is wearable, but the result on my current lab rat peophin is icky- it's too small and it doesn't cover the whole head. I want it in my gallery instead, I think.

EDIT: I'll try to make an item list here.

1st: Neohome heater (Neohome), Snowager Cap (Wearable)
Image Image

2nd: Quilt Cape (Wearable), Kougra Defender Action Figure (Toy)
Image Image

3rd: Snot Holiday Tree, Snot Ladder (both Gardening, apparently)
Image Image

4th: Shining Star Tree Topper (gift), Fir Cookies (food)
Image Image

5th: Sliding Bruce Plushie (toy), Ice Garland (wearable, neohome)
Image Image

6th: Snow Yooyu Plushie (toy), Snow Splat (wearable)
Image Image

7th: Brightly Wrapped Presents (gift), Holiday Wrappings (gift)
Image Image
Last edited by daisybell on 07 Dec 2007 10:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Neopets wishlists: here
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Re: Advent Calendar, Y9

Post by zebru »

Have they given up the sound for animations or is my computer just acting wonky?

I love both the animation and the cap! (it matches my usul's eyes ;)) Lovely beginning of advent calendar!
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Feathercircle

Post by Feathercircle »

Aww, poor bori. He was just trying to give the Snowager a present....

Meanwhile, I'm trying to get a couple of extra caps because I want one for my gallery, but apparently people are wizstalking them like crazy right now. I'd ordinarily wait a few days for the excitement to die down, but because it's a wearable, I'm worried that the demand and the prices are only going to continue to rise. Nnngh.
ImageImage
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Feathercircle wrote:Aww, poor bori. He was just trying to give the Snowager a present....

Meanwhile, I'm trying to get a couple of extra caps because I want one for my gallery, but apparently people are wizstalking them like crazy right now. I'd ordinarily wait a few days for the excitement to die down, but because it's a wearable, I'm worried that the demand and the prices are only going to continue to rise. Nnngh.
You can have mine if you like. I'm not into dressing up my pets or collecting clothing. What's your Neoname?

The heater is quite cute. Hmmm, where to put it...
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Feathercircle

Post by Feathercircle »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:
You can have mine if you like. I'm not into dressing up my pets or collecting clothing. What's your Neoname?

The heater is quite cute. Hmmm, where to put it...
Oh, thank you!

You can find me at craniumrat42. I'm not really into Neohomes, so if you want a second heater I could return the favor and send you mine...
ImageImage
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Ha, I was so excited about Subeta's AC that I completely forgot Neo had one, too.

I thought the animation was pretty cute, and the quality seems to have risen a tad (at least compared to what I remember from last year). I love the hat (and that it's actually wearable to boot!).
EofS

Post by EofS »

That Snowager cap is the cutest thing since the Blechy hat. I love it. And I'm more into hats for my pets than more... clothey clothing. Excellent start.

Anyone else love the loading image?
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I was about to ask "what loading image?" but then I went to look- and you're right, the jinjah is terribly cute.

I'm hoping for more wearables in the advent calendar- last year we had rather a lot of clothing, which was of course useless back then. If only they'd make some more pyjamas, and make them wearable...
Neopets wishlists: here
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

The snowager cap is the cutest thing I've ever seen .___. I don't even want to put it on my pets, I just want to admire it in my inventory for a while. I wish I had one in real life xD
Dollfie
Human Avatar: 227963

Post by Dollfie »

I uhh... yea I almost forgot Neopets entirely for a few weeks there. X_x But I am so glad I did not miss that hat. I'm not yet positive which of my ugly unloved pets will be wearing it but it sure is worth waiting for the stupid customization thing to load. I am more into hats and accessories for my pets as well. No dresses for my girls... or boys.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I put my snowager hat on my ice hissi.

I am making the extreme effort to collect advent every day. I am hoping to get the xmas sidebar (or site theme as they are now more appropriately called).
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Is the hat fixed yet? Right after it was released, my friend and I put them on our pets and they turned the pet images on our userlookups into a broken image (as soon as we took the hats off, they were fine). I liked how the hat looked on my kougra and want to put it back on!
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Yes, that glitch was fixed pretty soon I believe - an hour or two after the Advent Calendar opened.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

The Snowager cap is still broken for me. I even tried taking the hat out of my closet and then putting it back in... no dice. On my lookup, Sebastian is still a broken image while he's wearing it. He displays fine on his pet lookup.

And heh, tonight's quilt cape item broke my friend's lookup, too. Hopefully they fix this wardrobe malfunction ( ;) ) on Monday.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Ooh, I like the cape. I think my Lenny likes it, he fancies himself as a bit of a superhero.