Advent Calendar, Y9

Post anything new on Neopets here.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Advent Calendar, Y9

Post by AngharadTy »

I've been picking up some of the prizes, too, just in case anyone wants 'em, so if you're missing something, send me a PM and there's a 50-50 chance I'll have it for you. ;P
Image Image
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Stupid Advent Calender, giving me Green Apples instead of a rocky-Ogrin and a background! *humph!* At least I got a Snow Pyramid today... That doesn't show up in my Garden...
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

Ow-chies. D:

You got Green Apples and that's it? That's...odd. At least you didn't get screwed over multiple times like last year's Advent Calendar. The prizes were great...that is, if you weren't a victim of an item disappearing glitch. I could see if I could hunt down those items for you.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Grandma Bobblehead

Purple Cybunny Pyjamas

XD reminds me of "A Christmas Story"

It's weird they had a Baby Hissi wearing the pj's in the animation though. Since baby Neopets can't wear clothes :/
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Saturn wrote:Image
Grandma Bobblehead

Purple Cybunny Pyjamas

XD reminds me of "A Christmas Story"

It's weird they had a Baby Hissi wearing the pj's in the animation though. Since baby Neopets can't wear clothes :/
Poor Hissi, can't have any battle muffins, cause he'll shoot his eye out.

Could someone find a purple cybunny wearing these pajamas? I'd love you forever if you did =)
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Here you go (also added purple grundo there, I think it looks pretty neat):

Image Image

Maybe a less crammed one will pop up, just look up cybunnies on this page:
http://www.neopets.com/spotlights/custo ... arch.phtml

I'm loving these pyamas :)

Why do you torture me so?
Last edited by zebru on 30 Dec 2007 05:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

So the bobblehead doll is a wearable, but the nifty snow pyramid isn't? :(

(The pjs are cute, though.)
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I don't know about others, but as far as I can tell the bobblehead isn't equipable. Too bad, since it would be the first non-Cash Shop item to be animated that I know of.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Officer 1BDI wrote:So the bobblehead doll is a wearable, but the nifty snow pyramid isn't? :(

The bobblehead is not.

When I saw the animation I run to try the pajamas on my Baby Eyrie (they just re-released emotions, who knew if they would be releasing clothing for babies now?). To my dismay it was still not available.
Evil, evil TNT for giving me false hopes.:(
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I suppose it's because in the Neopets universe, a regular Neopet is more of an owner, and the Baby is more of a Pet, due to the lack of humans. So then, I guess that would mean that in the actual site, you are the one embarrassing your Neopets instead of Neopets embarrassing their kids. So then... I guess in the site Baby pets are considered nonexistant, since pets are pets instead of owners, right? Then what does that make Petpets? Oh, the quandaries!
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Uh, what??? *grabs a dictionary* I love forum boards for the sake of culture, thanks :P

How sad to don't even have a pacifier for the baby neopets. Also I feel bad for mutants, for example, mutant flotsams aren't that different from a normal flotsam pose and such, but not even a single beret for them neither :(

1 day to go. Hope tomorrow there is no apples (I got twice the green apple glitch >.<) Also, Happy New year in advance :D Gotta travel outskirts to celebrate with a big big bonfire (almost a pyre!)

Off with me *runs*
ImageImageImage
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Darigan wrote:
Officer 1BDI wrote:So the bobblehead doll is a wearable, but the nifty snow pyramid isn't? :(

The bobblehead is not.
*blinks stupidly*

Whoops. I could have sworn I had a closet option for the doll when I put it into my safe this morning. :oops:
Skiler wrote:How sad to don't even have a pacifier for the baby neopets. Also I feel bad for mutants, for example, mutant flotsams aren't that different from a normal flotsam pose and such, but not even a single beret for them neither :(
I hear you. The mutant krawk is almost identical to the other krawks in terms of posing, except that it has an extra set of arms. Sure, the shirts are problematic, but I don't see why I can't put a hat on Elzar.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

What I don't get is why they had to redraw beautiful creations such as the Darigan Pteri and Mutant Aisha only to say, "Oh, and the main reason we redrew them? Won't apply to these ones anyway."
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

nanabobo567 wrote:What I don't get is why they had to redraw beautiful creations such as the Darigan Pteri and Mutant Aisha only to say, "Oh, and the main reason we redrew them? Won't apply to these ones anyway."
Darigan pets are customisable, though.
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Noise, noise, what wonderful noise. This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y9.

Everyone needs some confetti on new years! This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y9.

Oh, well. Two simple toys (not wereable).
Nevertheles this one was a great year for IC.
Many free wereables so we could try the new feature without spending np, instead of the tons of cute good-for-nothing items we used to get.
I loved the Moach Costume, The tutu, the wings, the bg, and some others I can't remember now.

And the last animation was funny too, TNT sure know how to make fun of themselves. :)

PS: I finally got the elusive winter theme. :mrgreen: