The Return of Dr. Sloth (Plot)

Post anything new on Neopets here.
ihsh

Re: The Return of Dr. Sloth (Plot)

Post by ihsh »

http://www.neopets.com/space/ros/stats. ... irl123_6_6
This person got 88,575 points!
Look at his/her battledome victories.......it is unbelievable!
My neo account is ihsh.I come from Taiwan, and is learning French and English
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Point cutoff was 30 wins on each challenger, though. That girl got most of her extra points from doing group tests. Heat testing in the group was worth 75 points, acid testing 50, and gravitics 150, according to someone on the Neoboards. (Those had a cutoff, too; you could do 50 of each and earn 13,750 total from group testing.)
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Oh man...wish I had known about the points for the tests. Id of done a whole lot more..OH WELL
Image Image
ImageImage
ihsh

Post by ihsh »

Thank you Cranberry for your explain of the points. Now I can understand why the girl could get that much points
My neo account is ihsh.I come from Taiwan, and is learning French and English
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Prizes are out!

http://www.neopets.com/space/ros/prizes.phtml

Ylana's Blaster does 13 icons (edit: actually 12.6; it's fractional), almost the same amount as 13-iconers Wand of Reality and Bow of Destiny, which sell for 3.5-4 mil each. The One-Use Robotification Zappermajig turns your pet into a robot, but is no-trade, unfortunately. Those would sell for a ton.
Last edited by Cranberry on 01 Apr 2008 01:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Wow, for once they really were quite fast with the prizes.

I'm just 315 points from the top prize, but I didn't really want it anyway. I might go for the 13 icon weapon then, it's always good to have a good weapon lying around. I'll probably get the wearables with any remaining points.

This is making me miss my old plot character gallery, where I had one item to represent each character involved in a plot. :(
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

This item is pure love.

:)

Didn't get much with my 11 000 points, but didn't want much. In fact, after buying the Parlax Plushie, I had no idea hat to get for my gallery.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Wow, that was fast. If the robot blaster was tradeable I would definitely get that. As it is, I'm tempted, but I have no particular desire for a robot pet, so I think I may go for the blaster. Maybe two blasters, one to use and one to sell. (Can you do that?) Though some of the books and backgrounds are cute, too. Picked up a few of the codebreaking books in the Shop Wiz for hoarding purposes already.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

You know, just the other day I was thinking it would be nifty to have robot casings for a pet or two...but which, and is it worth it? Hmmmmm...! I don't need the weapon, and I doubt it will sell for much. I bought all the books to read to my Peophin and bought the fake token for my gallery.

This is rather spiffy. I hope there's no time limit on picking out which goodies I want. So far, I don't think any of the plots have had redemption cutoffs. Just two weeks ago (if that) I finished off purchasing a few older plot prizes.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Anyone know what the various wearable items look like on the pets? I really wish there were an equivalent of SubetaHQ for Neopets (or that JellyNeo had clothing previews).
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Oh, just a heads-up - in case you didn't know, the Buzzler is already a regularly available petpet. Don't waste your points on it!!

And I'm not going to get the robot zapper. There aren't any robot casings (and repaintings after that) worth it to me. Those you can NOT sell/trade/give/etc! Just in case other posts hadn't driven that warning enough. :P

I'm thinking of grabbing more of the books and wearables and/or maybe Ylana's zapper to sell.
Kari

Post by Kari »

After thinking about it, I ended up buying a robot zapper. It's probably the only way I'll get the robot casing for my Draiks unless I stumble upon tens of millions of NP and target zap them. The zapper is nice, but I don't really need new weapons now. I also picked up all of the books, like I always do, and a bunch of random items. Left with 0 points :D
derp
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Well, with the robot zapper being untradeable and no pound open this thing is useless in getting me a robot pet on my robot account. *sighs*
LΟL
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I am 450 points away from getting a robopaintbrushgunthingie *sob*. I'd love some Blumaroo casings, but it seems that is not to be. I'll probably end up with all of the clothes, and the weapon, if I can afford it. Also; hundreds and hundreds of these:

10 points

Series of Tubes

Type: Special

Thankfully, these tubes are not all clogged.

As you can see, it is DEFINITELY not a big truck.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I had written a long and not-very-witty post about how delightful some of these items are but then Firefox ate it, suffice to say that the person writing the flavour text for some of these did a good job (esp. on Garoo Elite Handbook, Singularity Farm, and Toothpaste)

I'd've liked the Robot zapper (been target zapping for Robot on the lab rat for aeons now) but, eh, 1300 points short.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark