The Return of Dr. Sloth (Plot)

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: The Return of Dr. Sloth (Plot)

Post by Cranberry »

It was Mr. Insane -- he came up with all of the item names and wrote the descriptions (he said this was his favorite part of the plot). I always love his item descriptions; a lot of the Lost Desert Plot ones were excellent, too.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Dur, wth would they even put the buzzler in there? It was a cheap petpet even when I was playing. Dumb. They could have made a new one. It's nice that there are so many lower level prizes though. I have 9100 points, so let me know if you guys want anything.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Wow, I crapped out during that stupid early part where you had to decode, and just never got into the plot again. Stopped by here to check my prizes (this HAS to be a record for TNT coming out with prizes quickly O_o) and somehow I got 8000 points just for that. Which isn't a lot, but it's enough for me to buy all the books for Arien, which is good enough.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

hmm i really have no idea what to get with my 78k points. the blaster is nice, but there are so many out there now that i'm wondering if it's worth it as an item to save. also, i don't want any robot pets at the moment.

i'm in no hurry to spend my points though.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Covert Operative
(9,440 points)

I'm thinking I'll buy all the books for Xelei. The parlax plushie is rather cute, though... Can't look up the prizes on the shop wiz for whatever reason (am I the only one? Oh well.).
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}