Altador Cup III

Post anything new on Neopets here.
moonsyne

Re: Altador Cup III

Post by moonsyne »

*Imagines all the top players running to Faerieland together next year to better thier chances of a full sweep of winning*
Image Image
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Well, there goes another year of Altador Cup that I didn't get ANYTHING, won't even get a little trophy for even having participated. :P I played some games but failed so miserably that I didn't even bother sending the scores.
Lark

Post by Lark »

I got the Altador Cup III Participant medal and 48 points.
The medal isn't as nice as last year. It seems a bit big.

With my 48 points, I bought:
ImageImage
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Iggy wrote:I'm somehow hoping the freeloaders will all rush to KI next year, though. I dislike some players attitudes about their lost.

ALTADOR CUP IS SRS BSNSS
moonsyne wrote:*Imagines all the top players running to Faerieland together next year to better thier chances of a full sweep of winning*
I'm actually hoping that the craptacular prizes this year will actually discourage people from jumping on the RI bandwagon next year and dragging the team down. I don't believe that the prizes would have been any better if KI won, but I think a lot of players still do, and I'm hoping this'll push them towards teams from worlds with expensive paint brushes.

Unfortunately, that theory means horrible things for KI, Darigan, etc. :/
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Darigan, not so bad, since the PB is capped at 1.4 million. So, there is still hope for them.

Faerieland, Maraqua, Krawk Island...not so much...
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I really don't think its cuz of RI that the prizes were crappy..D: ..we didnt even get an RI shirt or anything, or even a bobblehead! ..I don't think Ill be spending any of my points..considering I could just buy the items in shops. Oh well. Fail on TNTs part. <_<
Image Image
ImageImage