Bank page changed

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Kantark

Bank page changed

Post by Kantark »

This is new, right?

I've just noticed the bank page has been fiddled with, bringing it more in to line with other more modern stuff on the site. Nothing materially seems to have changed (all the options are still available on the page as far as I can see), but the whole page has been squished up somewhat, making it look a bit more cluttered to me. More 'modern', neater possibly, but rather less clear.

In a panic I had to quickly check they hadn't done something drastic to the stock market pages, but Nigel still has his Ferrari - for now at least.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
adi_gallia

Re: Bank page changed

Post by adi_gallia »

Yeah, this was changed today or last night. I quite like it because it means less scrolling - not that it took too much effort before, it just seems lessened now.
EofS

Post by EofS »

It changed sometime last night, 9ish? I visited the bank and it was fine, then went back a couple of hours later and was very shocked.

I'm pretty indifferent about it really. It's more in line with the rest of the site now, the old one did feel rather out of place. And I like that deposits and withdrawals are now next to each other, that's nice.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I really don't like it - there are just too many boxes, and they don't match the other boxes on the page.

But I'm sure I'll get used to it just like all the other changes on the site.
Cojiro_Cucco

Post by Cojiro_Cucco »

The banker looks more like a banker and less like a skeith playing dress up, so I like it. I'm glad I don't have to scroll to collect interest anymore... does that mean I'm lazy? :P
ImageImageImageImage