New petpets from 9-30

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

New petpets from 9-30

Post by Jessi »

So we don't have a petpet place anymore, and I'm not sure if this is right, but the new Maraquan petpets they released are SO cute I had to post them xD

Image Image Image Image

I really, really like the Maraquan tenna, but I am in love with the Maraquan Candychan especially ;__; Sigh, I'll never own a candychan, even though I want one so much, but I REALLY want the Maraquan one... so, so so cute!

They were cute enough that I thought everyone should see xD
Fury

Re: New petpets from 9-30

Post by Fury »

I was going to post these also!

I think they're really adorable, creative and well drawn. Whoever seems to be drawing the petpets recently (as well as the recent faerie ones) doesn't seem to be the same person drawing the pets (Darigan Poogle and wingless RoyalGirl Skeith...)

The Tenna is so cute!
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

They didn't even bother to redraw the rock... they just added the coral on it and it looks so half-ass. It could've been awsome, but FAIL!!!

The Tenna and Stego are pretty cute. I don't like the Candychan - the bottom half looks odd.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I like these quite a bit, all of them really.

Except the Tenna, in the sense that it reminds me how much I loved and miss the old Tenna and loathe the new one. :(
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Well considering the rock is just a rock, I don't think it matters they didn't redraw it :P Stuff just growing on it is funnier xD
varii

Post by varii »

Maybe it has always been this way and I'm just noticing them more often, but I feel like since 2.0 we've been getting a lot more redrawn petpets, which is making me quite happy. These are all great.

And WOW. Why the heck are Candychans so expensive? Sure they're r99, but so are Kads and those only go for 4-5 mil.
rei @ neopets
EofS

Post by EofS »

I think the rock is fine not having been redrawn. It adds to the "this is an inanimate object" feel somehow. Like it's a normal pet rock which has just had limpets attach.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

This batch and faerie batch had me wishing we still had petpet subforum. Wonderful art!

I'm very infatuated with Maraquan Candychan as well - he's now on my let's-hope-petpet-lab-has-mercy-on-us list along with turmac (I seem to have it for the really expensive ones unfortunately).
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

They're all pretty nice.

I lurve the Pet Rock and the Tenna.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

And WOW. Why the heck are Candychans so expensive? Sure they're r99, but so are Kads and those only go for 4-5 mil.
Kads are inflated like fuck, I bought mine for 2.7M (And it got frozen on someone else's account, and I'm not paying 5M for one)

But, the Candychan barely, ever ever ever restock. You should compare it to something like the Turmac more than the Kadoatie, because Neopian petpets stock a lot!
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

I know, Iggy, I got my kad for 2 mil, and that wasn't even a year ago, I think. They've inflated ridiculously.