NC Gift Boxes

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Iggy

Re: NC Gift Boxes

Post by Iggy »

Actually, the two items I want are almost unfindable (At least for one, the second one, I have faith in getting one before XMas) So yeah, I can give you.

I'm down to only 2 boxes, though. :)
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Subject: Neocash Item Gift
[Report Message]
Dear ,
As you may already know, an exciting new item was recently introduced to Neopia: the NC Gift box. Now when you redeem a Neocash Card on the site, you will receive one or more free NC Gift Boxes along with a Limited Edition Bonus Item. Gift Boxes can be used to gift Neocash items from your Inventory to other Neopets users.

Because you redeemed at least one Neocash Card prior to the official introduction of NC Gift Boxes on November 20, 2008, we have included you in on the fun! As a token of our appreciation, we have deposited two free NC Gift Boxes into your Inventory. We hope you enjoy them and visit us soon at the NC Mall (be sure to check out the new Gift Wrap Shop while you're there)!

To learn more about NC Gift Boxes, including where to get them and how to use and decorate them, click here.

Your Sincerely,
The Neopets Team
Am I the only one who's gotten one of these so far? Very nice of them to do it, and I've already used one, sending a background over to a side. I think I'll keep the other for now, hopefully I can find someone to trade for an Autumn Garland. /glass half full>

ANYWAY, yay for the nice; hopefully they will find a way to do something similar for their Paypal users. Especially since that was the only way you could use the Mall in the beginning. Seems to me it'd be nice to remember their original patrons. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
covet

Post by covet »

Fingers crossed with the paypal, I'd be very pleased.

And if anyone's got / knows anyone who has a surplus of the negg background that apparently came out last easter, that's my one 'must have' item right now.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris