Neohome Advent of sorts

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Neohome Advent of sorts

Post by Seerow »

Came across this on JellyNeo. You can collect two free Neohome V2 items by vising various parts of the site.
For the first time, visit Neohome Central and click the link for redeeming the item in the news blog.

For the second, you need to submit your home for the spotlight, then click the link on the next page.

And the prizes:
Spoiler: open/close
Image Holiday Lamp Post
ImageHoliday Cut Out Raindorf
Note that these show up in your Storage Shed and not your inventory.

Edit: Now that I reread JellyNeo, I'm not sure if its two items a day or just two items in December. Guess we'll have to wait and find out, but I'm leaning to the two items total for December.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Feathercircle

Re: Neohome Advent of sorts

Post by Feathercircle »

It looks like both are only available if you've created a Neohome, though I'm unsure if it's 2.0 specific or if Classic Neohomes also count. Since I have no Neohome whatsoever on my main account, and the Neohomes Central greets me with the following message:
Create a Neohome and get a holiday-themed prize! (No leaving milk and cookies required.)
I'm not particularly enamored of either of the available items, so I'm probably not going to create a Neohome just for this unless they continue adding additional prizes.
ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

You need a 2.0 Neohome. I have an old one and I just have the "Create a Neohome..." message.

It seems laughable to me that they're basically askin' for thousands of extra Neohome spotlight entries. Won't that be fun to sort through! Or maybe they already know which ones they're going to feature for a while, so they'll just ignore new submissions this month. Hehe.
Image Image
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I feel weird submitting my neohome when I literally only have like, one chair and a rug in it. XD
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I beat you Saturn. Mine is just the house :P No furniture or anything. I think I have a good shot at winning.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Same here, Seerow. XD I can't quite get my mind around the editor, and I don't care enough to, either. Thanks for the links, though. :D Free stuff is always great.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I don't like that the new ones don't even have separate ROOMS anymore. My Neocritters and I like to have our own spaces. And what with no kitchen/bathroom type facilities to boot? My pets stay in the Neolodge. :P They're house-trained of course, but I'd like them to be able to have some kind of dignity at home.

I regret having converted. :( I've totally lost interest in it. There's nothing I want to do with it, and the clunky interface doesn't make it much fun.

At least the exterior is pretty.