Daily Dare March 09

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Iggy

Re: Daily Dare March 09

Post by Iggy »

In Evil Fuzzles, I can easily get 1500+

The rest of Neopia. Struggled to get 550 two years ago.

I gave advice to a friend that did not do over 200 for the BTY, when it was the game (With 1400)

He beat the entire game first try and the BTY as well.

This game is sososo fun :)

(Kass Basher could be the last game, though. Ice Cream Machine and something else are scheduled, but I'm surprised Kass Basher wasn't there)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Cool, Hasee Bounce is one of my favorite games even though I'm not that great at it. I haven't tried today yet though.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

If you're not going for the all AAA prize, do you get something special for beating all the daily dares? Anyone know?

My all-time high for this game *is* higher than AAAs score, so I feel like I should keep trying... but man, I hate this game. So far I haven't managed better than 130 even with the "doughnutfruit" cheat.

EDIT: Public bitching FTW! Thanks to the good luck of getting an all-the-same-color-letter time bonus, one good doughtnutfruit, and remembering the cardinal rule of timed Neopets flash games (play them on the lowest quality setting)... I managed to beat the double dare with 176 points! Man, that was close.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

It's also about just being lucky with what doughnutfruit you get. My first game I got nothing better than gold and only scored about 130. My second I got like two sponge ones, four checkered ones and a rainbow one (80 points) put me over the top for the score.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

mellaka wrote:It's also about just being lucky with what doughnutfruit you get. My first game I got nothing better than gold and only scored about 130. My second I got like two sponge ones, four checkered ones and a rainbow one (80 points) put me over the top for the score.
Exactly. I ended up with my all-time high score today, 314. My first two games I barely scored over 100, then suddenly on the third I had rainbow, sponge, icy, flaming, and, in something I'd never seen before, orange-shirt-guy scampered across the board. Or he would've, but my purple Hasee nabbed him. =D

This is only the fourth time I've beaten AAA, so I'm happy I lucked out and nabbed a Double Dare day. Spacerocked just turned out to be lucky for me; I'm good at the spelling games, so Imperial Exam worked out, and Carnival of Terror is one of the games I play for fun often. The clowns remind me of my boss.

Now if only they'd use Escape to Kreludor, the only game I play three times each day, no matter what. <3 But no such luck, I'm sure.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

With some MAJOR luck, I manged a score of 257. Yay! Another game to never play ever again!

Oh, and as far as games I wish they'd choose - I like Goparokko :)
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I wish I bought Lulu's background this morning when it was selling for 40k. The price doubled since then.

Btw here's a pretty interesting petpage that has a current going prize for each of the items Lulu has given out and the total you would make if you were to sell all of them. I was rather surprised to see which came out as the best sellers.

http://www.neopets.com/~Guedesley
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

zebru wrote:I wish I bought Lulu's background this morning when it was selling for 40k. The price doubled since then.

Btw here's a pretty interesting petpage that has a current going prize for each of the items Lulu has given out and the total you would make if you were to sell all of them. I was rather surprised to see which came out as the best sellers.

http://www.neopets.com/~Guedesley
Hmm...is ~1.1 million NP worth £14? I think it's certainly tempting...
EofS

Post by EofS »

adi_gallia wrote:Hmm...is ~1.1 million NP worth £14? I think it's certainly tempting...
Damn you Adi, now I know the conversion it's harder to quiet the "don't do it, what a waste of money" voice in my head :0P
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

EofS wrote:
adi_gallia wrote:Hmm...is ~1.1 million NP worth £14? I think it's certainly tempting...
Damn you Adi, now I know the conversion it's harder to quiet the "don't do it, what a waste of money" voice in my head :0P
Haha, I know what you mean. I don't think I have that much to spend on Neopets, I would have probably done it at the conversion rates from about a year ago.
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

Yes!
I finally beat AAA in Freaky Factory!

YES YES YES!!! :D

(I'm happy.)
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

Double post because of news...
Today's game is The Usul Suspects.
Spoiler: open/close
Abi - Image Blue Usul Suspect Action Figure

AAA - Image Usul Suspects Tube

Lulu - Image Usul Suspects Chia Slide
I had only played this game once before so I had to learn it all over again.
I eventually beat AAA and now I sort of like the game. :)
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Well, I'm done. :) I will be getting Lulu's prize as well as Spifftastic (would have been Uberiffic if I had looked first and seen that I could do the challenges for AAA/Abi as well as Lulu). I'm also collecting every item I didn't manage to get through playing.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I have everything down except Faerie Cloud Racers, which is really starting to worry me. I signed up to challenge AAA because I've easily scored over his highscore before, and suddenly now I'm all fingers and thumbs and can't get past 1100.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Today's game is Crisis Courier, which is fun even if I'm not very good at it. There really does need to be a prize category between Abigail and AAA's!
Spoiler: open/close
Abigail: Image Bag of Gold Pillow
AAA: Image White Pedistal
Lulu: Image Crisis Courier Craze Background

Lulu's looks like it might actually be rather nifty. Though I can see it being far to animated too.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.