Ukali Day and Ukali Colors!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Ukali Day and Ukali Colors!

Post by Jessi »

So today has been UKALI DAY which makes me excited because I love Ukalis so much, it's like my favorite petpet ever besides Gallions ;_; And we got a bunch of new Ukali colors, and I personally think they are ALL lovely!

Yellow - Image
Blue - Image
Red - Image
Cloud - Image
Faerie - Image
Darigan - Image

I seriously love -all- of these, and I want a Darigan one for someone right now. The faerie one doesn't look exactly like an Ukali but I love it anyway. It would match a Faerie Draik so absolutely perfectly. I had a brief moment of wishing Inu didn't have his Faerie Gallion and his Glyme! (Don't worry, it quickly faded away xD Inu's whole design is based off his Faerie Gallion after all..)

There's also this absolutely adorable Ukali sketch background:
Spoiler: open/close
Well, this just made my day xD
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: Ukali Day and Ukali Colors!

Post by TCStarwind »

The faerie is nice. I love the darigan. :D The rest of the colors don't really appeal to me at all. But I do love that sketch background. It made me d'aaaawww. ^_^
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Finally! I've been waiting forever to find out if they had front legs or not! I suppose it is a dragon and not a drake after all. I don't care for any of the colorfils, and faerie looks unfinished to me, but Darigan is awesome.
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

How cute! The faerie one looks a little odd and not Ukali-like but the Darigan is nice, and happily matches the Darigan Flotsam quite well. I also like the cloud one.