Spinacles

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Mistress Morbid

Spinacles

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I love this game, it's so addicting!

I've played other versions of it before (don't remember where), and I've always liked the simple playstyle. All I want to see next is a version of Zuma and I'll be set. ;D
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Re: Spinacles

Post by Huggles »

I like this too, especially the little :D faces. There doesn't seem be a description for it though. The music and the background suggest that the little orbs are up to something. They're just a little too happy.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I shouldn't have started playing this game since i had to go to bed early... but it was so so so much fun! I can definitely see me wasting hours on this game, I REALLY enjoy it!
varii

Post by varii »

This game is addicting. I have a feeling that I'm pretty bad at it, too, as it is taking me a long time to rack up the points. Abigail's prize is ugly again. If they want my money, you'd think they'd at least give us backgrounds or pretty jewelry.
rei @ neopets
Mistress Morbid

What does it mean when you beat one of their scores and then there's a button that says 'Purchase Ticket'?
Image Image
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Mistress Morbid wrote:What does it mean when you beat one of their scores and then there's a button that says 'Purchase Ticket'?
You can buy a ticket in the NC mall that will let you get a prize for beating Lulu's score. You don't have to spend any real money to get the prizes for beating Abi or AAA though - you should get them automatically if you beat their scores when you send your score.

I bought a ticket for this one. *blush* A floating, glowing skull? I couldn't resist.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

The "cover" picture for this game is so pretty, not to mention the graphics in general. It reminds me of the old TNT. I like it too, it just runs horribly slow on my clunker. It took 10 minutes to beat Abigail. What is AAA's prize anyway?
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

This game is pretty, but infuriating. My high score after 3 plays is 2043 and I don't think I'll have the patience to play until I beat AAA's score.

Will play game in the future depending on np payouts.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Very fun and addicting game. I absolutely love the music.

It's easy enough to get 1000 nps which is nice. I can't get past a little over 2000 though, so I think I'm gonna have to get lucky to reach AAA's score. I'm not gonna bother actively trying for it. If it happens, it happens, but if not, whatever.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

They turn into little skulls at level 6. :P

I love that game. So bad. While Faerie Bubbles just pisses me off, this is soothing and relaxing and do want please.
Razzbunny

Post by Razzbunny »

I really like this game! One of the best new games in quite a while in my opinion. But I'm not very good at it, I had to play for hours to beat AAA. :P The prize is nice at least.
Mistress Morbid

My favourite part about this game is that there's no timer. It's not stressful to play, and you can take pauses in between turns for as long as you like. For example, I'm at work right now and I've been playing this game all day. I can just leave it minimized while I do things, and every now and then pop in and play a few levels. Oh, and I love the atomic bomb bubble. xD Muahaha...

It's definitely similar to Faerie Bubbles, but as Iggy said a lot more relaxing. :) I'm working on perfecting my angle shots, they can be tricky sometimes.
Image Image
Fury

Post by Fury »

I got addicted to this last night, I played it for ages. The graphics are brilliant and as MM says, the absence of a timer means you can take breaks! Well done TNT I say! *applauds*
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Im trying to beat AAA ...how long did it take to get the 3500 score?
Image Image
ImageImage
Mistress Morbid

I'm trying to reach that score too. ><

I think one of the things you have to do is accumulate a lot of points on some of the lower levels. Don't beat them right away, purposely build up some extra spheres to get more points (but don't overwhelm yourself).

EDIT: AARRGHHH!!

I can't believe it.....I finally made it to 3800, and I figured I'd keep going as long as I could. Then my mouse went a bit further outside of the game box....and clicked on a link. I ERASED THE SCORE!!!!!! ;____; Gah I'm so mad at myself, I've been trying for days and I've never made it past 3000 until just now.....why didn't I just send the score when I had it. *sobs*
Last edited by Mistress Morbid on 31 Jul 2009 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image