Darigan Dodgeball

Post anything new on Neopets here.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Re: Darigan Dodgeball

Post by mellaka »

I managed to get up to 15 seconds today, but wasted my other 4 sends with low scores for the third day in a row. It's always the games that end right away that I wind up sending the scores on. grr

It seems that even if I don't take my finger off the mouse button, if I die while the kiko is over the send score button, it sends automatically before I can even move.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

The game isn't bad. I'd play it if I need a few quick NPs.

I can't get over 11 seconds.
shadowgem
Human Avatar: 71636

Post by shadowgem »

Bleh, I can't get above 7-8 seconds. I'm hoping the Law of Public Complaining will allow me to beat AAA's score.
neopets (still full of fail) ~:~ subeta
Avatar drawn for me by Subeta user SHOZZYKiNS
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I think I'll keep this in my dailies until the reduce the ratio. I reach 10 seconds without much trouble and quick 5 x 700np every day is pretty nice (you get roughly 700np for making 10-12 seconds). Except that I usually send at least one incredibly low score (like a 1 second one) because of finishing the game near the send score button and it being sent automatically X-(

I usually die as soon as balls speed up (after 10th second) but I did manage to beat AAA's score when playing this at work in one of computer's slower spells.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I finally beat AAA's score today =)

Good luck to everyone still trying. At least the prize was very cheap last I looked.
KauKrazy

Post by KauKrazy »

I got 33 seconds.

How come this game is so easy? I beat AAA's score on my second try ever. Usually I don't even go after his score since I suck at games.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I think this is one of these games that really divide people: either it's really easy and seems to require no effort or skill at all, or it's really hard and almost impossible to do well at.
Neopets wishlists: here
KauKrazy

Post by KauKrazy »

Oh, and by the way, the longer you play, the faster the balls start to move, so at some point, it's just panic and mayhem and you can't really plan your moves any more :D

I've managed 48 seconds now.

Edit: the payout has changed dramatically sometime between today and Monday, it used to be enough to play for close to 18 seconds to get 1000 NP, now you need at least twice as much.