Darigan Dodgeball

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Silver Link

Darigan Dodgeball

Post by Silver Link »

Oh look, the nonexistent Darigan Kiko strikes again. I swear, they need to release it sometime

It's a decent game, easy to master but you have to be careful with the clicking or else you'll send a score you don't want to send in or skip past the page altogether and lose out on a good score. Once I get a better computer, I'll do better but it's not great if you have a slow computer
Mistress Morbid

Re: Darigan Dodgeball

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Hmm, it's very reminiscent of Ice Cream Factory, only you have to hold down the mouse button, which is a bit harder. =P Blargh, and I don't like how big the Kiko is.

EDIT: God dammit, and I just wasted all 3 of today's Send Scores. If you die while your mouse is over the send score button place, it will click for you at the next screen. -_- They really have to fix that or something.
Image Image
EofS

Post by EofS »

Mistress Morbid wrote:EDIT: God dammit, and I just wasted all 3 of today's Send Scores. If you die while your mouse is over the send score button place, it will click for you at the next screen. -_- They really have to fix that or something.
I did that a couple of times. The trick is to keep holding your mouse down and move it out of the way, then let go.

Also, 5 scores a day on this game it seems. So you still have two more ;0)
Noble fauf

Post by Noble fauf »

(Gee what Darigan Kiko? Darigan kikos don't exist=p)

This game was pretty interesting. My best score today was 1000.

Your annoyance, Mistress Morbid, reminds me of playing rink runner or TNT Staff Smasher. I had that same problem with those games. "*Click* wait noooo!"
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Boring game, but I managed to beat AAA the first time, so I'm not complainging.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Ugh. I sent all 5 scores and didn't beat Abigail. It sucks because I was trying to get to Uberiffic for the site theme, and the game was already released today. -_-

Got her score! I didn't know you could send for getting a high score after 5 tries. And apparently I was worried about not getting DD 2009 site theme, but this something slightly different. Hopefully that site theme will be re-released next year, because I took a 2 month hiatus during that time.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Razzbunny

Post by Razzbunny »

I got it after a few tries, I don't think this game is one I will play often unless the Ratio stays good. But I had the same very annoying problem with sending scores I didn't want to send and going straight to the start screen before I realised I'd lost. :?
But nice to get two wearables in the prizes. :)
Mistress Morbid

Hah! I finally beat it! \m/

God, that was the most frustrating game I've played in a long time. Never playing it again. -_-

Funnily enough, the 'public bitching method' worked for me yet again. I made a post on the Neoboards to see if anyone had tips, and just to rant about the game in general. I go to play and get 18 and a half seconds. I swear anytime you have trouble with something, if you post about it you'll be able to do it right after. Some sort of murphy's law thing. xD
Image Image
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I keep accidently sending my score..x_x
Image Image
ImageImage
Mistress Morbid

Yeah, I got better at keeping the mouse clicked down until I safely navigated away from the buttons. At first I'd always automatically let go when I died, and usually send the score. You just have to teach yourself to keep pressing. ^^
Image Image
Pickle Inspector

Post by Pickle Inspector »

Darigan Kikos were released, just not formally. :/

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml? ... ndbanda323
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Your Darigan Dodgeball score has been accepted!
Hi _demon_master,
Your score of 3,594 in Darigan Dodgeball has been reviewed and accepted.
You have been awarded 1,000 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.
I got one of those stupid error messages the first time I sent the score for the game. So I got this neomail today, which is telling me that they gave me 1k neopoints? Is this a good thing or a bad thing, and should I be reporting it?
Mistress Morbid

I think it's fine, I heard that anyone scoring over 2990 had to have their score reviewed first. Pretty much they deemed you innocent of using any sort of cheats to achieve your score and awarded you the NP you would normally have won.
Image Image
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

This game was surprisingly easy for me... I got AAA's score on my second go. I think for once, having a tiny screen might have been to my advantage since I had no issues with clicking on things I shouldn't have clicked.

I wonder if they'll raise the number of points needed for 1k np quite drastically at the next ratio review.
Neopets wishlists: here
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

FFF..any tips on this? I read on the boards that slow computers are better for this..which I lack..>_< computer and connection are both too fast.

Edit: Public bitching strikes again. :O
Image Image
ImageImage