Attack of the Slorgs II

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Mistress Morbid

Attack of the Slorgs II

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Yes! Finally a game that's like Zuma...I think I should be able to beat AAA if I put my mind to it. I spend countless amount of hours at work playing Zuma, so I've got the experience down. xD
Image Image
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Re: Attack of the Slorgs II

Post by Tom »

I love Zuma, but this just had none of the pace, nor the music (which I began listening to, but turned off towards the end of the game as it grated and grated). I completed the game, which I found extremely easy, and ended up with 15920, which was a little bit annoying, as I'll have to play it again tomorrow. I don't really understand why a remake was necessary at all.
Subeta: Thomas
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I agree this isn't near the awesomeness of Zuma, but I'm stil pleased there's at least a 'zuma copy' on the site now. ;P

I didn't hear the music since I was playing it at work without sound. ><
Image Image
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

The game is okay. An easy 1,000 nps.

This set of prizes doesn't appeal to me, so I'm not gonna even bother trying to beat AAA.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Damn, I suck at this game. My high score is barely over 10k, but I don't think that had anything to do with skill. :P
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I managed to beat AAA on my second attempt, but I find the game pretty boring and a bit glitchy maybe? I wasn't sure if they were supposed to or not, but sometimes my Slorgs would get stuck or they wouldn't come out of the little balls after I shot them out.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

M y computer practically seizes when I try to run this game. Too bad because I like Zuma.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

My computer gets rather slow when there are a lot of slorgs onscreen.

It's not too bad, not as boring as the pinball game, but not nearly as fun as Spinacles. I got to about 10,000 points on my first play, finishing the game, and I don't really feel inclined to play again yet.
Neopets wishlists: here
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

It's ok. Having a lot of slorgs onscreen at once really makes my eyes hurt, though. Stop moving, darnit! D: I think I got over 10k points my first game, but my score didn't go through so I quit.
varii

Post by varii »

Easy game, I think the tracks in the later levels are too short though. The key to easily getting AAA's score without much effort is to set up chains int eh earlier levels and try to rack up as many points as possible, much like spinacles. I got 4k on the first level and didn't have to complete many levels to hit his score.

Boring prizes again. TNT won't get me to spend real money on a Lulu ticket for anything but really nifty hand held items or backgrounds.
rei @ neopets