More Draik Eggs

Post anything new on Neopets here.
champagnesoup

More Draik Eggs

Post by champagnesoup »

Island and surprisingly, Zombie Draik eggs now available.

Image Image
Mistress Morbid

Re: More Draik Eggs

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Hee, the Zombie egg is cute with the stitches. :D

...sorry I don't have anything more elaborate to say. xD
Image Image
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

well you can expect anyone who grabs one of these to tell you if you want it you have to sell your soul for one. both are nice but i am not interested in a draik.
Taeyna

Post by Taeyna »

I find it amusing that TNT releases new draik eggs to reduce inflation (as written in a previous editoral), but I have not seen any reduction in price of the eggs since release of the pirate/desert draik eggs.

I wonder what rarity the new eggs are? I do like it how the egg isn't small like desert, though.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

So did someone try to make an omelet out of a draik egg and then realize, oh crap, there's a little winged lizard thing in there and stitched it up real quick to make a zombie draik egg? Perhaps after muttering some mumbo jumbo over it to make the thing grow? Otherwise, I can't wrap my head around how a zombie could lay an egg.

Yes, I am thinking about this too much.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Madge

Post by Madge »

I think they're not so much as to reduce inflation on the eggs themselves but to reduce inflation on PBs so that way you don't necessarily have to expend a pirate pb to have a pirate draik.

Making the eggs a slightly lower rarity for draik day would be good, though - perhaps making one egg stock in every restock? It'd at least put a bunch more into the system.

But there's probably no good way to do this. Make everything a keyquest prize, damnit. There has to be a level at which it wouldn't cause deflation that was too drastic - one draik egg per day, for example.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Madge wrote: There has to be a level at which it wouldn't cause deflation that was too drastic - one draik egg per day, for example.
No one would ever drop out of KQ again, and I think they'd break the server. :P
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

ether way this has not even made the slightest dent in the price of draik eggs. i wonder if every time a new one comes out someone out there is gonna try and get it. then they will add it to the stash of eggs and make mega money off it.