TDMBGPOP avatar

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: TDMBGPOP avatar

Post by Jazzy »

I'm having more luck winning prizes on Buried Treasure having bookmarked a specific spot (so I just refresh the page every three hours). As far as I'm aware, the prizes move consistently, so being able to stick with one square lowers the chance that you'll be following it round the board just behind it. I think the av's a fairly low probability one, but you need to get a prize to get it, so being able to get more of those helps.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Jazzy, I'm actually using a forum thread to spot winning spots easier. Increased my winning odds a lot more than keeping my old bookmarked spot.

I think I won more over the last 3 days than over most of the 4 first months of 2009 :) A dubloons, and around 30K in pure.
Madge

Post by Madge »

Sooo... you wish to share this font of knowledge with us? *whilstles innocently*
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

NO, ALL THE RICHES ARE FOR ME.

Seriously, I just check the avatar neoboards. While there is usually one in the english forums, there is one in the french avatar forum as well, which are slower. (HOWEVER, IF YOU DO POST, POST IN FRENCH.)

It's not really rocket science, people post links they won with, and we share our experiences. :)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

And since you have the links handy I'm assuming, could you just post it here? Many of us either a) don't speak french or b) don't ever venture onto the Neoboards, especially with how fast they move.
What's the point in posting about how you have some helpful links, then not sharing?
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Well, Seerow, the "helpful links" are actually just coordinates, and they are always changing. People post on the Neoboards the exact coordinate they last won some sort of prize at, and other people click it and record what they got, but it doesn't last long, a few hours at most. It would take one VERY dedicated person to post those here all the time.

But on the Neoboards, there is always someone playing, and posting, and corroborating, just not the same someone. Here's the link to the current board in the games chat: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic. ... =136571495 Games chat moves slower than AC and it's easier to find this board.

Based on this board, I saw someone won 20k at 169,240. Normally I would just paste those coordinates at the end of this link:
But since it was a few hours ago I chose new coordinates nearby (169,236) and won a booby prize. So I posted my coordinates and my results in the thread.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The current french board has been the same since August 1st. Can't get much more slower than this.

I didn't post the link, because I thought the precise info on how to get to it was enough. It was not AHAH. IT'S SECRIT, LOSERS.

At least, I don't even rely on direct links, because of people being warned, deleted, frozen, suspended and such. I just check the neoboards and CTRL + F the words I need.

So, there you go Madge. :) <3
http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic. ... =135198413
Madge

Post by Madge »

Merci Beaucoup, Iggy. Si je "posterai", j'ecrirai en francais pour toi ;)

Yes my French has deteriorated to the point of laughability! I need to arrange weekly lunch/french conversation with Valentin.