Neocolours NC mall trading

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.

Should we sticky/create a Neocolours NC mall trade thread?

Yes. It's a good idea, and it'll reduce trading stress.
100%
No. I'm not interested.
No votes

Total votes: 8

Usul_Princess

Neocolours NC mall trading

Post by Usul_Princess »

(Lock if there is an unofficial thread elsewhere...)

I simply made a poll because there might not be enough people interested in trading (in most cases gifting 'cause we're all so nice) NC mall items they're looking for. Or perhaps people are running low on boxes. When you register, JellyNeo will generate petpage coding based on your item wishlist which will look like this I hope there are enough people out here who are interested in this because now I'm seriously going to go out and buy NC just to get a million boxes. I have 8 boxes total left, and I think I have more than the average person.

The main reason I'm posting is because I'm not convinced the enthusiasum is high enough for such a thread, but I thought it might be nice to ask. There's a high demand for NC items UFT on Charter, but maybe not so much here.

Please, please let there be a majority. GULP...underwater reef background, here I come!
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Neocolours NC mall trading

Post by Jazzy »

The only thing I'm after is the Stone Statue Garden background, for Linotype - it was made unavailable just two days before my local Sainsbury's started selling Neocash cards. I have no idea what I'd need to offer to get one.
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

i have stone statue garden UFT :P

I don't have any luck with the boards. People only seem to be interested in who can offer the most caps for an item, and i cant compete as i don't have my mommy and daddies credit cards lol
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Excellent idea. I'd be very interested in doing this here.

Heh, I too want a stone statue garden; I totally missed that it was a limited item, and didn't get one in time. So hopefully there's someone else here who has an extra. =D

I need to go gen up a wishlist, as well as a listing of what I can offer in trades. I've got a couple of fairly old limited backgrounds I'd be willing to trade off for other things, as well as the usual surplus of capsule junk. I always swear I'm never buying another, as I have the most awful luck. But then something new comes out that I want badly (new backgrounds, I'm looking at you) and I sink more cash into the horrid little things.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I'm looking for the fin wings, personally.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

uberstav, what sort of thing would I need to offer to get one? I know nothing about NC mall trading.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I do have a spare Stone Statue BG. I got one from the superpack and one from capsules, but I only need one.

I'm going to my Shoppers Drug Mart tomorrow to get cards for new capsules, so I'll see what I'll need after I open them but yeah. I'm quite the open one. :D
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Jazzy: It's a typical supply/demand thing. People expect buyable for buyable, retired for retired, LE bonus for LE bonus, etc. If you're lucky enough to own one of the capsule LE bonus items that are high in demand, you can pretty much ask for anything you want.

Right now Gingerbread Wings and all three New Year's backgrounds (in Shenkuu, Faerieland, Mystery Island) are "hot" items on Charter. I wouldn't recommend trading with someone you don't trust because there is no trading post. Just trustworthiness.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I'm looking for Subservient Sentient Stones (among few other more hard to get things).
I have quite a lot capasule residue and a few not so long retired retireds to trade for it, list here:
http://www.neopets.com/~Cos
Last edited by zebru on 12 Jan 2010 02:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I also have extra stone statue backgrounds (as a result of the million caps I opened to get my Eliv Thade Makeup, grr). I'd gladly gift one, but don't want to step on any toes, trading-wise.

The only thing I want at the moment is the New Year's Shenkuu background, and I know I have no chance of getting it. Oh wait, I also want the Dreary Holiday Garland, but had no luck with those capsules either.

I'll try to make up a trade/wish list one of these days even though I'm not really into trading.
Rah

Post by Rah »

I'm after the New Years In Mystery Island background - I think the only thing I have worth trading is the new years in shenkuu background though! Unless you're into like, weewoo baths or something. I do have quite a bit of stuff!
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Rah, if you made a board in NC Mall neoboards section with a title "Seeking: NY in MI BG, Trading: NY in Shenkuu BG" you'd probably find a a person willing to swap with you in under 5 minutes. I traded my Faerieland for Shenkuu that way.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
invsagoth

Post by invsagoth »

I would love that! I really like trading, though the greed on the boards is really starting to get to me. I'm seeing people get scammed all over the place, and inflation is ridiculous.

I do have a tradelist at neopets.com/~Wiccan_Willow_ if anyone would like to take a look. :3 I try to keep it reasonably up-to-date.
Thank you to Jazzy for the av!