The New Paper Neopets?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
venessaluna

The New Paper Neopets?

Post by venessaluna »

Hello Everyone

If you have the time It's Really easy.

Print All of the PAINT BRUSHES then cut then into little squares ... then print all of the neopets that match that paint brush.

Then Get a picture album . then cut up the neopets into little squares then stick the paint brush in one of the cubbies in the picture album ( It would be easier if you did this front to back) then put all the neopets in the other cubbies ( 3 in one cubbie would work) Then when you are all done with the paint brush start again the next page .

Then again until you finish ( I am working on this project now) it is very simple. And if you want to go all out for it Example : Get another album book and print foods and cut then into squares then put them into the cubbie / clothes would work to anything would work for it . It would also be easier if you get different albums for different things

. Thank you very much for reading. Ps: i am a creative person who made this up ( not this ) like it popped up in my brain . I was a newbie at one time then i figured it out i brung it to school with me I made a lot of albums for people then my printer stopped working . I fixed it though. But i was tired of people asking me to make them one . So i gave them those exact instructions .

Thank you. write me if you do it and if you have any questions write me on this website like really the website your on write now l o l

Kiko Day is on July 17 2010
Last edited by venessaluna on 28 Feb 2010 02:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
daisybell

Re: The New Paper Neopets?

Post by daisybell »

Hi, welcome to Neocolours :)

I read your post (a couple of times, actually) but I can't work out exactly what you're suggesting. Do you mean that people should make a paper album of things in Neopia that they would like but cannot afford, or is it a motivational tool to help you to earn np towards a goal?

I think it would be easier for people to understand what you mean if you put a few paragraphs in- reading text on the screen is a lot easier when there are gaps between every few lines (maybe every two or three sentences). Also, I'm not exactly sure that this belongs in New Features- as far as I can tell, what you're suggesting isn't actually something new on Neopets, which is what New Features topics should be about.
Neopets wishlists: here
Madge

Post by Madge »

Having this in new features made me wonder if there was a new origami neopet colour or something.

I don't understand what your suggestion is, either, but it's really intriguing so do let us know :P
venessaluna

Post by venessaluna »

I know I am descussing all of those things thank you for leaving a comment .
And also Thank you for informing me of that
Venessaluna.