Lutari Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Lutari Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

Ah the Lutari, the pet we love to hate. Once smoothly designed and cool it was hideously transformed into a biped with a block head to make Charlie Brown look round. I'm unsure about the status of this pet. I know it could not be pounded, nor could it be transferred, but I think the mobile service is no longer in operation, making Lutari island completely inaccessible to anyone. It might now be a limited edition pet, but still has no potions. Also I'm not sure if it can be transferred or pounded.

Last year we got Disco Image and Fire Image We also got Mutant Baby Image

Biscuit Image
Brown Image
Camouflage Image
Checkered Image
Chocolate Image
Cloud Image
Custard Image
Christmas Image
Darigan Image
Desert Image
Electric Image
Faerie Image
Ghost Image
Glowing Image
Gold Image
Grey Image
Halloween Image
Ice Image
Invisible Image
Jelly Image
Mutant Image
Maraquan Image
Orange Image
Plushie Image
Purple Image
Relic Image
Robot Image
Royal Image
Royal Image
Shadow Image
Silver Image
Sketch Image
Skunk Image
Snot Image
Snow Image
Speckled Image
Split Image
Sponge Image
Spotted Image
Starry Image
Strawberry Image
Striped Image
Tyrannian Image
White Image
Zombie Image

I’m not sure where to start. Orange would be a good idea since Roxton seems to be this colour and Purple might be a nice colour. Tyrannian could be interesting. Mutant seems unlikely since this involves a Transmogrification Potion and TNT seems determined not to allow them to be created easily. The Lutari are one of two pets that cannot be painted White.

Er, pretty much any colour is an option right now. Thoughts, hopes, desires? Despair or rants at their post-customization appearance?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Faun

Re: Lutari Day Predictions

Post by Faun »

Im guessing orange, and maybe white. I loved the old lutaris. these things are just ugly.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

There's so many colours they can do well here it'd be difficult for them to get it wrong (I just had to say it, now watch). Plushie, Royal, Tyrannian, Zombie, Robot, Maraquan, Mutant, and Darigan all have the potential for greatness, and there are plenty of normally competent colourfills on offer - the likes of Electric, Skunk, Checkered, Split, Striped. The newer Lutaris are growing on me (only took, what, 4 years?), now I'd just like to be able to transfer them.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Too many colours to even think about. But I'm guessing Darigan and Orange.
invsagoth

Post by invsagoth »

I love chocolate, but that would be a rather depressing color. I don't want to zap my lutari and lose it, and I have had a FFQ in all my 9 years on neopets. If I did get one, it would probably be on the wrong account and that actually matters for this pet.

I'd like to see faerie. Other wishes maybe would be royal, halloween, or plushie.
Thank you to Jazzy for the av!
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

There should be a prize for guessing both right in this case :mrgreen:

Camouflage and, dare I hope - Mutant?

New lutaris have grown some on me as well - mostly because they make a good canvas for customizing.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Crystalame

Post by Crystalame »

I'm so hoping for Faerie. Even if the other color isn't impressive, I'll be happy with just that.

I'm going to say Faerie and Relic, because it's a brand new color, but Krawks didn't get Relic so maybe I'll go with you guys on Orange.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

It won't be both faerie and relic, because both of those are "redraws". TNT releases one color fill and one redraw each pet day.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

A Maraquan Lutari would be kind of superfluous, since they're at ease in the water anyhow, so I doubt there'll be one. I'm gonna call... Zombie and Purple. Zombie seems popular and Purple is a good solid colour that never really goes out of style (although I miss the orange spots. Someday I hope they're optional to add in.)

While they're at it, it would be really nice to have some Lutari MPs. What possessed TNT to make Neopia's one lab-only species nontransferable AND with no morphing items, I shall never know.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Crystalame

Post by Crystalame »

It won't be both faerie and relic, because both of those are "redraws". TNT releases one color fill and one redraw each pet day.

Mmm, really? I guess Faerie and Orange then.