Hissi Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Hissi Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

Last year we got the Faerie Image Halloween Image and Speckled Image Hissi over the course of the year. This leaves:

Biscuit Image
Camouflage Image
Checkered Image
Chocolate Image
Christmas Image
Custard Image
Electric Image
Gold Image
Invisible Image
Jelly Image
Relic Image
Royal Image
Royal Image
Silver Image
Sketch Image
Skunk Image
Snot Image
Snow Image
Split Image
Sponge Image
Spotted Image
Strawberry Image
Tyrannian Image
Zombie Image

Quite a few colours left. Royal is good for a two-in-one colour and might be nice if they did it in Egyptian or Aztec. Christmas could be an interesting clothing colour, as could Zombie. Camouflage, Skunk, Electric, and Spotted could have real potential if done well while Tyrannian might be an interesting sight. Chocolate also has some nice potential, with Biscuit, Strawberry, and Jelly being additional food colours that can have potential. Silver and Gold are basically shiny colourfills, though they can be pretty when done right while Checkered and Split tend to be nothing to write home about. Snow tends to be iffy - some Snow pets are quite nicely done but others tend to be less so - and Invisible is really nothing to look at. Relic is too new to make much of a prediction on, but it seems to have potential if they ever bother to use another type of stone base. Sketch and Sponge lost their charm with the revamp, or at lest their two-dimensional quality, which is much the same. Custard and Snot are Custard and Snot.

Thoughts, hopes, desires? Despair or rants about their new appearance?
Last edited by Nogitsune on 29 Jul 2010 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Faun

Re: Hissi Day Predictions

Post by Faun »

I actually love hissis. they could do without that fist-o-doom though. I hope for royal. :3
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Royals, Tyrannian and Christmas could be interesting.

I'm guessing camo and skunk.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Just looking back at last years colours I'm struck by the prettiness of the Faerie's colours. It doesn't look particularly Faerie-like but the colours really do work well together. Reminiscent of heat-treated steel or one of those colour-changing mugs that were all the rage in the 80's.

Anyhoo, I'd like to see some Royals - we haven't had any for a while and it gives plenty of scope for nice accessories. Zombie, Electric, Relic and Tyrannian are still up for grabs so we might possibly see one of those too. Quite a lot to choose from!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Spotted would be cool if they made it look like a real snake, like a Diamondback or any other spotted snake, if they exist. :D
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Totally agree with Pyrostatic :D :D
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

Agreeing with Pyrotastic and Larkspurlane, the choices are almost endless for a wonderfully creative spotted <3

If not though I'd love to see an Egyptian styled royal, but that might be too similar to LD to work. I don't think we've had any Indian royals since the Elephantes so if they go in that direction I'd be happy.

(Ugh I almost hope they don't make super awesome Hissis because if they do, I'll have to get one XD)