Bungled transferring, has anyone ever had this before??

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nia

Bungled transferring, has anyone ever had this before??

Post by Nia »

Was trying to transfer my robot aisha to another account, but then found an interesting pet in the pound and adopted it and forgot to accept the transfer on the other side. Then I get this NM:

The user to whom you were trying to transfer Lraina has not accepted the Neopet. However, we cannot return Lraina to you because you currently have four other Neopets. Because of this, Lraina is now stuck and will be placed in the Pound after 30 days. Any items worn by Lraina will also be deleted upon its placement in the Pound. If you would like to have Lraina returned to you, please make an opening for it in your account. Also, please be aware that you will not be refunded the delivery fee and will not be eligible to attempt another User-to-User Transfer until next month.

Thanks,
The Neopets Team

OH CRUD so I abandon the stupid pound find but my aisha still isn't back. D: HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE BEFORE AND DOES THE PET EVER COME BACK??
Madge

Re: Bungled transferring, has anyone ever had this before??

Post by Madge »

Hmm that's weird! Try submitting a bug report?

Can you accept the aisha on your side account after abandoning the pound pet? I'm a little confused which account is which - surely it prevents you from adopting pets if you have pending transfers?
Nia

Re: Bungled transferring, has anyone ever had this before??

Post by Nia »

Well, you see the transfer isn't pending anymore. I forgot to accept and the time limit expired, so the aisha tried to go back to the old account but it already had four pets on it. Now she's stuck in limbo-land.
EDIT: Never mind, I took your advice Madge and sent a bug report. All it well now. :D Thanks!