Flotsam Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Flotsam Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

Last year on Flotsam Day we got Camouflage Image and Darigan Image
***Larger images because they look cool.***

This leaves

Biscuit Image
Chocolate Image
Custard Image
Desert Image
Jelly Image
Maraquan Image
Relic Image
Silver Image
Snot Image
Sponge Image
Strawberry Image
Woodland Image

With the new addition of Woodland (which looks cool) and Relic (which might work out okay but tends to be so-so) I can't help but wonder if TNT will eventually add something like 'Windy' and 'Watery' to the new colours. That said, the Woodland colour could be cool and even Relic might work with the basic Flotsam body. Desert would be an interesting colour for this pet if well-done, and Chocolate tends to be pretty when the artist cares too. Silver is an iffy colour with some artists doing it very well and others doing a meh job (though this does apply to other colours too). Strawberry, Jelly, and Biscuit are three food colours that can have very amusing results. Sponge lost a lot since the revamp but still might have potential here. It's hard to imagine how they'd do a Maraquan Flotsam, but after the Baby Krawk I suppose anything's possible. Custard and Snot are Custard and Snot.

Thoughts, hopes, desires?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Kinesthesia

Re: Flotsam Day Predictions

Post by Kinesthesia »

Both Woodland would be interesting colors especially if they add kind of a ocean/underwater look that goes with a sea based pet like a Flotsam.

Like making Woodland a piece of driftwood very worn and faded looking it's not exactly woodland but it is wood all the same. Relic would be similar cracked and worn looking but with barnacles and seaweed hanging off of it as well. I don't know just seems like a neat idea to me.

(Then again I''m probably only thinking this way because of having spent a the week at Cape Cod and as such at the beach)
Faun

Post by Faun »

Hopefully, Woodland and chocolate.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

I say Sponge and Silver.
Silent

Post by Silent »

Maraquan would be my overwhelming (if very forlorn) hope.

Although Woodland seems like the obvious option, the Flotsam, being an entirely aquatic Neopet, doesn't really seem to lend itself to a Woodland habitat....So I'll say Chocolate and Relic.

Then again I don't think I've ever predicted new colours correctly, so I'll apologise right now to anyone who is actually hoping for Chocolate or Relic....
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Guessing Silver and Jelly.
I do wonder how they'd execute relic with this one...
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta