Neocash cards now at WH Smith

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Kantark

Neocash cards now at WH Smith

Post by Kantark »

Is this new? It's been popping up on the rotating news announcements for a couple of day now (at least, I've only noticed it for a couple of days).

That means there's now two local shops I could theoretically buy Neocash from. Woot! Anyone seen them 'in the wild' at a Smiths?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Neocash cards now at WH Smith

Post by Jazzy »

Yep! They've been at Smiths for about the last month or so that I've seen (Andover and Exeter). I'm personally still debating whether to buy a card. They definitely have the £5 vouchers (750NC) and I think the £20 ones (3k NC) as well, though I can't guarantee the latter wasn't at Sainsbury's.
Fury

Post by Fury »

The Smiths closest to me only stocks the £5 cards but as I don't have a local Sainsburys, I've been going a bit mental as Smiths is only round the corner from where I work. A-hur.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Sainsburys is nearer to me than WHSmiths, but it's still good to see them stocking elsewhere. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Tescos though, which is the nearest to me, and my supermarket of choice.