Total Confusion Wahhh

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
hyperkitty

Total Confusion Wahhh

Post by hyperkitty »

Hey guys I need help =D

I am in total confusion about the grandfathered pets and non-grandfathered pets. Basically I painted my xweetok baby thinking I would get the old pose because is wasn't grandfathered.

http://www.neocolours.me.uk/viewpet.php ... y&pose=all

However when the paint job was done my baby xeetox has the new customizaion pose, I thought I would get the personallity filled pose of awesome, basically I am stuck with the before the evil Customisation system pose wahhhhhh.

I thought according to necolours explanation: "Names in bold are grandfathered pets - you can't obtain the old poses if you paint a pet that colour now, but ones painted before the Customisation system may be available in the Pound or by trading." - I thought I would get the old pose as the baby xweetok wasn't bolded :shock: so i was like. Yay bring on the old baby xeetok poses. meeep.

Anyhow can anybody clear this up for me??? All help and explanations are SUPA appreciaited as always :D
TraditionsRule

Re: Total Confusion Wahhh

Post by TraditionsRule »

Any pet painted post-customization will have the new poses, only pets painted pre-customization that were grandfathered will have the old poses. In order to get any pet with the old poses now, you would have to trade with another player or find one in the pound. There is no way to get pre-customization poses of the baby xweetok, as it wasn't grandfathered.
hyperkitty

Post by hyperkitty »

Aahh okay now I understand now ^-^ LOL yeah I feel quite silly getting confused with the grandfathered thing. Thanks for the info - thats wicked awesome =P. Now I get whats going on with the poses in terms of paintbrushing. Its a bummer though as the old poses had sooo much going on (personality) compared with the new ones which are just blah. Anyway i gonna end my rambling and thanks again :)
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Only three baby pets were grandfathered, the Skeith, Eyrie and Kougra.

And, the old poses only have happy, now. I miss battledome poses, man!
hyperkitty

Post by hyperkitty »

yeah true its feels just so stale and lame =( (Poses)