Hissi Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.

Which colours will the Hissi have on their special day?

Poll ended at 03 May 2011 10:13 pm

8-bit
No votes
Biscuit
No votes
Checkered
No votes
Chocolate
6%
Christmas
No votes
Custard
No votes
Electric
6%
Gold
6%
Invisible
No votes
Jelly
11%
Maractite
6%
Silver
17%
Sketch
No votes
Skunk
6%
Snot
No votes
Snow
No votes
Split
6%
Sponge
No votes
Spotted
6%
Strawberry
No votes
Transparent
17%
Tyrannian
6%
Woodland
6%
Zombie
6%

Total votes: 18

Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Hissi Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

Last year we got Camouflage Image and Relic Image on Hissi Day.

We got Royal ImageImage for the Discovery of Meridell Day.

This leaves:

8-bit Image
Biscuit Image
Checkered Image
Chocolate Image
Christmas Image
Custard Image
Electric Image
Gold Image
Invisible Image
Jelly Image
Maractite Image
Silver Image
Sketch Image
Skunk Image
Snot Image
Snow Image
Split Image
Sponge Image
Spotted Image
Strawberry Image
Transparent Image
Tyrannian Image
Woodland Image
Zombie Image

Christmas could be an interesting clothing colour, as could Zombie. Woodland or Maracite could be particularly gorgeous while Transparent could be cooly creepy. 8-bit, Skunk, Electric, and Spotted could have real potential if done well while Tyrannian might be an interesting sight. Chocolate also has some nice potential, with Biscuit, Strawberry, and Jelly being additional food colours that can have potential. Silver and Gold are basically shiny colourfills, though they can be pretty when done right while Checkered and Split tend to be nothing to write home about. Snow tends to be iffy - some Snow pets are quite nicely done but others tend to be less so - and Invisible is really nothing to look at. Sketch and Sponge lost their charm with the revamp, or at lest their two-dimensional quality, which is much the same. Custard and Snot are Custard and Snot.

Thoughts, hopes, desires? Despair or rants about their new appearance?
Darigan

Re: Hissi Day Predictions

Post by Darigan »

This one is personal since I have a Hissi and Darigan is not that cool after customization. (Stupid me for converting it)
I like my Hissi having eyes so, in this case, no Transparent thank you very much.
No lab colours either since I won't risk changing species (my Hissi was created on the day the Hissi was released).
No zombie since I want her to be alive.
I think I will be guessing Spotted in the hopes they make another of those cool designs based on real animals and, for obligatory boring colour I'm guessing Split.
Last edited by Darigan on 26 Apr 2011 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I was let down on kougra day. I want a transparent pet with an awesome ribcage showing through, so I want to see transparent. Uhm... lke that idea of spotted being based of a real spotted design. Too bad they already come in striped (don't they?) else that'd make for a cool option if an artist took the initiative to give the hissi stripes in the form of colored bands like on a coral snake. Still though, I predict...hmm... silver with transparent.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Fury

Post by Fury »

Jelly and Woodland are my guesses. I liked Hissis a lot more pre-customisation but they're still pretty awesome. I just can't un-see their wings actually being big hands. It's odd. D: