Festival of Neggs 2011

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Festival of Neggs 2011

Post by Nogitsune »

With Kari and no sign of Rosie, we've gone through helping her build her booth to finding Neggs in various lands of Neopia. With only three days left it may be a bit silly to post anything now, but I wanted to predict that the next three neggs will likely appear in one of four places: Shenkuu, Kreludor, Vitupets Space Station, or Brightvale. Thus far all the other neggs (except for one involving the NC Mall in available countries - Roo Island everywhere else) have appeared in one of the other lands of Neopia (or some subsection thereof). I suppose that Kiko Lake is also a possibility, but with so few places it wouldn't be much of a search. Personally I think the first three the most likely, but I'm not going to rule out Brightvale.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Xelio

Re: Festival of Neggs 2011

Post by Xelio »

I go to the boards to double-check I'm correct about where the day's negg is hidden. It does amuse me every time I do the number of optimists and pessimist arguing back and forth about the plausibility of finding all 5 million neggs for the community challenge.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Darigan

Re: Festival of Neggs 2011

Post by Darigan »

I miss Rosie. Such a personality in a Grarrl is a great show of TNT's skill in character design.