Morphing Help?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.

What should I morph Cyric_Caoimhe to?

Hissi
71%
Shoyru
No votes
Koi
No votes
Yurble
No votes
Bori
14%
Blumaroo
No votes
Pteri
No votes
Korbat
No votes
Lupe
14%

Total votes: 7

weylin42

Morphing Help?

Post by weylin42 »

Well, I have a blue Gnorbu named Cyric_Caoimhe and have wanted to morph him to another species for a while now, but am undecided over what to morph him into. Unfortunately, I'm very fussy, so which do you think would be the best out of the ones in the poll?
Jamie

Re: Morphing Help?

Post by Jamie »

I would say Kau. But that's just me being completely biased and it's not on your poll, so whatever. What sort of price range do you have? You could start by eliminating species with really expensive morphing potions. Also, look at the colours of these specific pets and see if there's one specific colour/specie combo that you would want to go for. Consider a personality that your pet might already have and if certain species would fit/not fit in with that. We shouldn't really just vote for our favourites because surely you have your own favourite one or two out of those species.
weylin42

Post by weylin42 »

Well, I've got some very specific colour/species combinations, so I'd have to either get a more expensive potion or a potion and a paintbrush. I'm kind of leaning towards one of the first 2 if I could get a pirate/island paintbrush/potion.
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

The name sounds like a Hissi.
weylin42

Post by weylin42 »

The names are Celtic, if it helps.
weylin42

Post by weylin42 »

Ok, after viewing the results I have decided to morph Cyric into *drumroll*............A HISSI!!!!!