Nimmo Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.

What do you hope for the Nimmo to have a coat of paint in?

Poll ended at 15 Jun 2011 06:42 pm

8-bit
No votes
Biscuit
No votes
Checkered
No votes
Chocolate
20%
Custard
No votes
Desert
20%
Grey
No votes
Invisible
10%
Jelly
10%
Maractite
No votes
Maraquan
No votes
Mutant
10%
Silver
10%
Sketch
No votes
Skunk
10%
Snot
No votes
Sponge
No votes
Transparent
10%
Woodland
No votes
Zombie
No votes

Total votes: 10

MalionX

Nimmo Day Predictions

Post by MalionX »

It's Mal again, with more FROGS!

Last year we got.
Relic Image and
lava lamp Camoflage Image

8-bit Image Image
Biscuit Image
Checkered Image
Chocolate Image
Custard Image
Desert Image
Invisible Image
Jelly Image
Maractite Image
Maraquan Image
Mutant Image
Silver Image
Sketch Image
Skunk Image
Snot Image
Sponge Image
Transparent Image
Woodland Image
Zombie Image

8-bit would be nice to get again, this pet would likely have a forward view which tends to be better. Biscuit and Chocolate could both turn out nice, I'm more leaning that Chocolate will be good, Biscuit... maybe not as much. Desert would seem odd on a frog, so I suppose they'll just do a cliche egyptian eye makup routine. Transparent, like with the quiggle would be good fun. Frog skeletons are neat, I suppose. Maractite, I imagine looking a bit like our Camo from last year... it could end up quite nice though. Maraquan... well it's a frog so it's already in the water... but, TNT, I'm begging you to somehow morph it into a sort of clown fish... for the sake of the pun. Mutant... do mutants come out on days? I'm not sure, but I would like to be surprised by one. Silver is a shiny colourfil at best, but if they can make it like the moehog I might go "ooh" over it. Checkered, Skunk, and Jelly are mixed bags, which usually just end up being patterns on an existing pet... don't know how much frog releated foods I can picture right now anyway. Invisible would be the greatest, I would love it to be invisible! :D YAY INVISIBLE. Sponge and Sketch haven't quite be up to snuff in our revamped society. Woodland... I like it. It would be a.... Tree Frog. oh man, I crack me up. Zombie could be fun... remember those frogs in House of the Dead? Kinda like that maybe?

What's Custard and Snot? It is nor great, nor bad, nor crazy, nor boring, nor any word else describing of a pet. O, be some other colour!

Thoughts, hopes, desires, more invisible pets?
Kantark

Re: Nimmo Day Predictions

Post by Kantark »

I'll go for Chocolate and Transparent. I think of the two frog-like species the Nimmo would make the better Transparent. And, well, a chocolate frog would be cool (the Freddo being my point of reference).
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Runic

Post by Runic »

I smiled at the tree frog joke. Dude, you make this so much fun to read. xD

I choose Woodland and Silver.
Fury

Post by Fury »

I'm feeling Silver and Desert for this year. 8)

I don't remember ever seeing Camouflage in the news but it looks a little naff. The blocky colours are a bit primitive; it's a shame they didn't blend them or add a few more colours into the palette.