Acara Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.

What crazy colours will the Acara be swimming in come Acara Day?

Poll ended at 28 Jun 2011 06:31 pm

8-bit
No votes
biscuit
No votes
chocolate
10%
custard
5%
desert
25%
gold
15%
maractite
25%
relic
No votes
snot
No votes
swampgas
No votes
transparent
20%
New Colour!
No votes

Total votes: 20

MalionX

Acara Day Predictions

Post by MalionX »

Sorry I dropped the ball on the Kau, hopefully I can make it up with the Acara! Though it will be a bit hard to joke up the character, as I'm uncertain what an Acara is supposed to be... a horny bobcat? ok, that was too easy.

Last year we got

Strawberry Image

Woodland Image

and on Mutant day we got ... er.... Mutant... I think? Yeah

This leaves us with...

8-bit Image Image
biscuit Image
chocolate Image
custard Image
desert Image
gold Image
maractite Image
relic Image
snot Image
swampgas Image
transparent Image

8-bit is always fun, but with a quadraped I fear it'll look a bit flat like the Moehog. Biscuit and Chocolate are both tasty choices, I mean... who wouldn't want to eat a bonbonbobcat? I could see an acara with some eye liner on it, so, I think Desert is reasonable... and Maractite could look really cool with a sort of spiral pattern on the horns. Swampgas is new, and I'm not completely certain it's more than a one-off for the Kau, but better safe than sorry. Transparent might help me figure out exactly what those horns are comprised of... they seem certainly springy at times. Relic might look decent, but I'm not holding my breath. Gold is a shiny colourfil, but Silver has been nice lately, so... surely Gold too right? Custard and Snot are.. Crème et Morve.

Oh, and for the sake of people wanting to get perfect scores, I've added a new option for a New Colour... so you won't get black balled by some random Toliet Seat cover colour when you're trying to get 2 for 2 on your prediction score. lol
Runic

Re: Acara Day Predictions

Post by Runic »

Dude, you should keep writing these. I'm thoroughly entertained. xD

I guess...Swamp Gas and Biscuit. =)
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

A transparent Acara sounds nice in principle, but I too have to wonder what they'd do with the horns. 8-bit seems unlikely for a pet with fur and curves, but I guess you never know.

I'm going to call Desert and Maractite -- one old colour with clothing and one new one without. I can't believe there isn't already a Desert Acara, but I guess the lack of water in Sakhmet might be a bit of a handicap. Maractite would look rather swish (but then, it always does).
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

If we get a Swamp Gas Acara I'll eat my hat (I don't have a hat, but I'd be prepared to buy one especially). I reckon we've got more chance of seeing Toilet Seat.

I've picked Maractite (because I reckon it could look impressive on an Acara), and Custard (because into everybody's life a little rain must fall.)

I've got a soft spot for Acaras, and they've done well recently, so my hopes are high!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I also picked desert and maractite, hehe. Somehow it just seems natural. Of course, I'll probably end up completely wrong, because why should "natural" have anything to do with it? ;)
Image Image
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Desert and Gold
Bif

Post by Bif »

Desert and Transparent. A colour with clothes and one of the newer ones. We'll see.