Meerca Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.

Which colours will the Meerca have on their special day?

Poll ended at 18 Aug 2011 05:12 am

8-bit
9%
Biscuit
No votes
Custard
No votes
Ice
No votes
Invisible
9%
Maractite
18%
Relic
9%
Royal
9%
Sketch
No votes
Skunk
18%
Snow
9%
Sponge
No votes
Strawberry
No votes
Swamp Gas
9%
Transparent
No votes
Woodland
9%

Total votes: 11

Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Meerca Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

Last year on Meerca Day TNT must have been yearning for some shinies since we got
Jelly Image and Silver Image

This leaves:

8-bit ImageImage
Biscuit Image
Custard Image
Ice Image
Invisible Image
Maractite Image
Relic Image
Royal Image
Royal Image
Sketch Image
Skunk Image
Snow Image
Sponge Image
Strawberry Image
Swamp Gas Image
Transparent Image
Woodland Image

The dual stinkers of Skunk and Swamp Gas are a good possibility, but Meercas might instead get the Royal treatment.

If TNT feels hungry they could always have a Strawberry Biscuit, though they could opt for *shudders* Custard. *icks*

It's a little Sketchy whether Maractite will be used, but the Meerca certainly have enough body for it. Of course, they might end up with a wooden Woodland personality, a stony Relic or a frosty Ice one - then again these might be a total Snow job.

Sponge could certainly clean things up, but it's Transparent their inner workings could also be interesting. Then again, they could go 8-bit and play some side-scroller games.

If you're looking for a good ending to this, you might as well stop now - it's Invisible.

Thoughts, hopes, desires?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Kantark

Re: Meerca Day Predictions

Post by Kantark »

I've taken a wild stab in the dark at Woodland and Snow. Woodland might look pretty and we haven't seen Snow in a while (must be the time of year).. though to be honest Meercas are just cretinous little buggers to me and I don't really care either way :-P
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
MalionX

Re: Meerca Day Predictions

Post by MalionX »

Meerca has the tail and general design for Skunk I believe... it seems a little too obvious.

and I'll go for 8-bit because, we need more of those, and it's basic small shape would make it easy to translate.