Grundo Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.

what colour should the Grundo be?

Poll ended at 24 Aug 2011 11:30 pm

Biscuit
No votes
Chocolate
20%
Custard
No votes
Gold
No votes
Halloween
10%
Invisible
10%
Maractite
10%
Relic
No votes
Sketch
No votes
Skunk
10%
Strawberry
No votes
Swampgas
20%
Transparent
10%
Woodland
10%

Total votes: 10

MalionX

Grundo Day Predictions

Post by MalionX »

Whoa. I had this whole idea with an animated GIF planned, but oh well. I'm too lazy so this will just be a bare bones day.

Last year we gots some of dat
Image and Image
thats Electirc and Tyrannian if you were wondering.

and also, woo Image 8bit

Biscuit Image
Chocolate Image
Custard Image
Gold Image
Halloween Image
Invisible Image
Maractite Image
Relic Image
Sketch Image
Skunk Image
Strawberry Image
Swampgas Image
Transparent Image
Woodland Image

Biscuit and Chocolate could be interesting, moreso Chocolate than Biscuit, but I wouldn't kick either out of the plate. Gold has potential, but it's more or less just a shiny colourfill, unless it's like the nice line of Silvers we've got lately. Maractite would be really cool on such a roundish pet, swirls abound! Relic would be pretty cool, imagine it being made of a meteor. Space rocks of all sorts. Sketch has lately been a bit dull, so I'm not expecting much. Tolietseat doesn't exist yet. Skunk on a pet like this could be interesting, though I can't quite imagine it, same with Strawberry, though the shape tends to make it look more like a strawberry than a skunk.

Swampgas would look awesome on Grundos, the swirls coming off the antennae. And though it's unlikely this time of year, having a Halloween Grundo by this point is a must, it's a bit of a travesty that one doesn't exist.

Transparent on an alien would be cool, we get a look at their alien structure without feeling the need to correct TNTs overuse of BONES. Woodland with leaves on it's head seems reasonable enough... hopefully it will have a new type of tree to make it look original.

Custard and Invisible are Curtard and Invisble.

Thoughts, ideas, etc?
Kantark

Re: Grundo Day Predictions

Post by Kantark »

Gold Grundo could be cool, and I have a suspicion we might be in line for another Swamp Gas since somebody up there in TNT-land obviously likes drawing them.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark