Krawk Day 2012 predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Runic

Krawk Day 2012 predictions

Post by Runic »

Last year, the most-highly sought-after pet, the Krawk, scored two awesome colours:
realistic crocodile Camouflage Image and Maracite Image

Hell yeah.

Colours Left
8-Bit
Biscuit
Chocolate
Custard
Eventide
Invisible
Jelly
Relic
Sketch
Snot
Snow
Sponge
Strawberry
Swampgas
Transparent
Water
Wraith
Woodland
Another New Colour that will either look awesome or ridiculous

Food colours Biscuit, Chocolate, Custard, Strawberry and Jelly can either be good or bad, depending on personal tastes (haha). Biscuit can either go sand-coloured or chocolatey chip goodness. Chocolate has always succeeded in unique design. Custard and Jelly are highly underrated, imo. And Strawberry would be appropriate for the spring season!
8-Bit hasn't been around much, so maybe the Krawk could pull off the Donkey Kong Country #1 enemy, the Kremling.
Transparent has always been a fun anatomy lesson.
Wraith on a Krawk probably would be as badass as the UC Darigan used to be.
Water would be absolutely redundant though.
Woodland has me curious. I can't think of anything that relates to trees in an alligator or crocodile's environment. But Swampgas might be absolutely appropriate for once!
Snow would be completely out of season.
Eventide is one popular colourfill for sure.
Sponge is currently MIA and if anyone has info as to why this colour has been missing for years, please call 1-800-SPONGE.
Invisible, Sketch, Snot and Relic are members of the "Nobody cares about these colours" club.

Or maybe the Krawk will be sporting a new fashion statement this year (IE, a new colour).
Comments? Predictions? Concerns?
Color Wheel

Re: Krawk Day 2012 predictions

Post by Color Wheel »

Wraith's probable, as it works with a krawk's natural vicious look. Biscuit and invisible (joy) are possibilities for the basic color.
Kantark

Re: Krawk Day 2012 predictions

Post by Kantark »

The thought that someone would shell out for a Draik and then paint it invisible fills me with glee.

I agree with CW, Wraith could suit - as long as they remember to put the jaw on it this time ;-)

Those two colours from last year were fantastic and will be hard to top. I'm interested to see what they do here.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark