Tyrannian Day 2012 predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Runic

Tyrannian Day 2012 predictions

Post by Runic »

Last year on Tyrannian Day, we got the glitchy Wocky Image, and it appears the large image is still lacking the shaggy eyebrows seen in the small ones.
We also got a Tyrannian Yurble Image for their special day.

So what's left?

Bruce
Buzz
Chomby
Grarrl
Hissi
Kiko
Lutari
Pteri
Ruki
Tonu
Xweetok

It's fairly obvious that the Grarrl and Chomby are least likely, since it's considered redundant in TNT's world.
I think the Tonu's got a chance at being a wooly rhino/mastodon/thing.
The Pteri would be a great choice, in that a Dodo or slightly dragon-like creature would be great options to take advantage of.
Heck, even the Hissi could pull off a dragon-like style, being a reptile and all. But I don't know of any legit prehistoric snakes. p:
I don't have any ideas for the Ruki and Buzz, in that I know little to nothing of prehistoric bugs. Except they were probably really huge and wouldn't even be fazed by a fly swatter.
The Lutari and Xweetok would be good choices, just for the fact that they're popular and could offer fun customizing options.
And the Kiko and Bruce...they'd be like the standard Tyrannian brown and basic clothing, since the former is not even an animal (as far as I know) and the latter, well I've never seen a prehistoric penguin. o.O

Or we just might not get anything. Wouldn't be surprised. TNT has their weird patterns.

Comments, desires, concerns, yada yada.
Just. Talk. xD
Kantark

Re: Tyrannian Day 2012 predictions

Post by Kantark »

I'm betting we get something in Eventide :-P

A Tyrannian Xweetok could be good, Lutari also...
Runic wrote:But I don't know of any legit prehistoric snakes.
Check out the Titanoboa! Bit big for a Hissi though.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Runic

Post by Runic »

Oh gawd, Eventide... D:
That snake is badass! It'd be great to see a Tyrannian Hissi reference that! x3
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Xweetoks would look lovely if they went the route of the Tyrannian Ogrin and gave them stripes, spots, or other natural-looking markings and colors. Pteri's could have some great options with them too - something like this http://www.dreamstime.com/prehistoric-b ... 165578.jpg or this http://0.tqn.com/d/dinosaurs/1/0/y/F/-/ ... rnisWC.jpg would look great.