Story help wanted

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Story help wanted

Post by Nogitsune »

I'm hoping someone that's been with neopets longer than I have can answer this. I want to write a story involving Princess Sankara, but her neopedia article is not helpful at all for her current status. I would have guessed she was arrested and thrown into prison for her crimes, but villains in Neopia have a tendency to escape. Was it ever revealed what happened to Princess Sankara after she poisoned Coltzan and later stole his crown?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Color Wheel

Re: Story help wanted

Post by Color Wheel »

To the extant of my knowledge, TNT never specifically stated what happened to her. I'd guess she was thrown in jail, but there's a lot of room for speculation there.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Re: Story help wanted

Post by Nogitsune »

Color Wheel wrote:To the extant of my knowledge, TNT never specifically stated what happened to her. I'd guess she was thrown in jail, but there's a lot of room for speculation there.
Okay, thanks! I had read a story in the Neopian Times written as an interview with her and it had her still living in the palace! I figured after that, it wouldn't make much of a difference what I did, but I wanted to check if it were ever mentioned.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.