So, how do you make your neopoints?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
la snutty

Post by la snutty »

bonecrivain wrote:But it stops you after the third time, right? So it's not like I can keep sending over the limit and get my account flagged for cheating or something?
Yes. After the third submit, you can still send the card to someone but you won't get neopoints for it. And it tells you that when you press it a fourth time.
Fullmetal Dragon wrote:
la snutty wrote:Yeah, if it says "NA" or "o_O" next to the game, under the site row, it means you can't get neopoints from it. Which has been all of them for a while now. Total crap.

And if you're sending the cards for the very first time ever, you get to send it 3 times. After that only twice.

I think 30 cards a day is the limit.. but I only get the limit on some days, others I can get through the whole list with no "you may not send anymore cards today".
I don't know, I only get the 'you can't send anymore' thing if I've accidentally been visiting any other parts of Neopets at the same time or in the middle of doing all the stuff from that page. Basically if I interrupt it even to refresh the main page or put away the money I've made so far, it doesn't like it. XD;
Woah. Super crazy. I think you're right... sheesh, so that's why. Wow. Crazy. Well, sheesh, now I know not to do that! Thanks duder.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

30 cards is the limit if you're using always the same email address. I have a few domains registered myself so I just make up emails with those domains, and I never even collect them from the server.
LΟL
gidget

Post by gidget »

I've only hit the email limit a couple of times in about three months. I always use the same email, also.
Boswalii

Post by Boswalii »

I stay away fro dev2.0 and anything that shouldnt even exist in the first place.

I have friends who autobuy *pokes them*
:o
Float

Post by Float »

I only do the Hot Wheels one but I also play games and that gets me about 20k a day which is kind slow savings but I don't have the patience or desire to try stocks. I like the games anyway they're fun.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Umm...

-restock unbuyables which make a lovely little profit
-dailies
-games, I can make about 20k a day but it gets boring
-random events which I'm usually pretty lucky with...

:shock:
...formerly known as 'spiraled'
-click-
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

For those who do Pigglletta's site, TNT fixed everything and you can now get 30k/day once again.
Image Image Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I just got a bunch of NP dumped on me that I assume were from a few visits I'd made to Pigglletta's site before I gave up again.

I guess this means that it's clear: sometimes it just takes a long time to get the money, but you WILL get paid.

Unfortunately, I'm not good at plugging away at it with no immediate reward...
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Lady and the Tramp game is back, btw: http://www.neopets.com/games/ladyandthe ... ame1.phtml

very quick and easy NP
LΟL
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Wingsrising wrote:I just got a bunch of NP dumped on me that I assume were from a few visits I'd made to Pigglletta's site before I gave up again.

I guess this means that it's clear: sometimes it just takes a long time to get the money, but you WILL get paid.

Unfortunately, I'm not good at plugging away at it with no immediate reward...
Oooh. I wondered why I suddenly had like, 25k more out than I did before. o_O; That explains it.
<3
stonomola

Post by stonomola »

I use pigglletta and neo__bori's page and play Hasee Bounce, Kiko match, Usuki frenzy, Turmac roll and Sutek's Tomb. Per example: my profits today have been 69,985 nps. It's true it's hard to do and costs many time, but I can make it during I'm studying!
Set by Helen
Moskau

Post by Moskau »

I usually just go by my Bank interest; Random events/Dailies; FREEBIES [once a month but every little helps] and -RARELY- via games, at most making 4k a day on them. *shrugs* Not much I know but it is te best I can do, my stockes were bought at 11k like 2 months ago (id forgotten about them) and are now valued at 3.5k! I'm hoping they'd go up *sighs*
Trouble

Post by Trouble »

How I currenty make my neopoints in two words: Paying attention.

I've been through NQII three times, and got lucky on both Evil and InSaNe (RS and WoR). I've been playing the stockmarket for close to two years, and with a sellpoint of 66, I make tons of profit when sales come by.

But the stockmarket only takes 30 seonds a day, and I can't be bothered going back to NQ, so now I've become a hoarder.

Every day I read every new relevant post at the Neodaq forums (I stalk the "Earning NP" forum like a ...stalker). There are some very smart people over there! :) After a while I've come to realize that there are big profits to be made by hoarding items, letting them sit in the SDB for a while (perhaps a year or two) and then slowly selling them off when the profits are good.

Example 1; long term hoarding: Pay attention when the Advent Calendar starts giving out stuff again. Spend a few minutes and a few thousand NP buying the consumables that are given out every day. (Consumables = food, books, stamps, to a certain degree petpets.) These are very likely to become retired right away, and as people read books to their pets, or feed them stuff, they will disappear, and the price will slowly rise.

Example 2; short term hoarding: "Med hoarding." What is the cure to the disease you may get by spinning the Wheel of Excitement? Pay attention to this. Once in a while TNT changes the disease. This seems to happen whenever they remember to do it, which might be every month, but typically not that often.

In February this year they changed the wheel disease to Bubbles. It lasted till October 21th, when it changed again to Shaky Flakies. I managed to buy 300+ Shaky Flaky Creams for between 300 and 500 nps each. Today, 21 days later, they are worth 3300+ each, and seem to be rising. I've just starting to sell them off, and I expect a profit of close to a million. If I'm lucky enough to be online the next time the wheel changes, I'll pick up a lot more than 300 cures... :)

Hoarding might take some work and patience, but I'm finding it very enjoyable. I've got close to ten thousand items in my SDB, and the number is rising every day. Of course, I might get burned, and lose some neopoints if I've spent it on something that deflates, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. It's only pixels and fake money, after all. ;) I typically only hoard cheap items that I'm almost certain will double or triple in price over time.

:)
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." -Adams
ferrous

Post by ferrous »

The most profitable thing I do is not play! I stopped playing a couple of years ago after buying a bunch of paintbrushes and meowclops and things I liked and putting them in a gallery. The other day I didn't want to do my college work, so I logged in and all those things I bought had inflated by a few million...
Ashy

Post by Ashy »

Well, this looks like fun. I guess I'll join in.

I make virtually all my profits now from restocking in the Book Shop. I've been hearing for ages how rich everyone else in Neopia is and finally I've found something that works for me, I'm very happy. =P The Book Shop is nice because there's plenty to go around during the restocks, and once you know what you're doing you're almost certain to make a profit or break even(unlike in the chocolate factory, where I've lost np, or in the Magic Shop, which is full of overpriced crap items until a morphing potion restocks. Then we all jump on it like rabid animals, screaming and clawing at eachother's eyes.) I just started playing Neopets again about two months ago, and in that time I've gone from 650k-ish in my bank to 1.4 mil. ^_^ I'm quite happy about it. Once or twice a week I'll bag a really rare book for 5-10k in the shops and sell it for 100-200k to the book-reading maniacs us bookshop restockers love so much. I used to play games but I find I just don't have the patience for it anymore. When you average a profit of 5k a book and about 20-40k a day, it makes 3k a day on a good day look like peanuts.

I also stockpile any rare items I get from Random Events in my safety deposit box. You know, codestones, faeries, dubloons, Advent Calendar paintbrushes... it makes me feel secure. xD