royal,christmas,chocolate,pirate,and halloween xweetok

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.

do you think these colors should come out too?

Poll ended at 15 Sep 2006 01:14 am

yes
72%
no!
28%

Total votes: 18

spunkeh

royal,christmas,chocolate,pirate,and halloween xweetok

Post by spunkeh »

Im obssesed with xweetoks and I am defenetly waiting for atleast the royal or christmas xweetoks to come out.. which i hope they do. well if you wanna chat neomail me at tooth_faerie_luva cause im new to this site.. well just the forums part.. thanx! XD
Erstin
Human Avatar: 340918

Post by Erstin »

I'm not a xweetok fan, so I don't care for their colours. But if some of those are a good redraw, I'd like to see it, yes.
gidget

Post by gidget »

The thought of Royal Xweetok frightens me a bit, but I could see some of those others would make excellent colours. The Brown is pretty close to being Chocolate already though. :)
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

The more colours, the merrier! I' not a big Xweetok fan but I won't say no to a new coulour for any pet. I'm a bit scared of Xweetok royals as well - I still can't get over what they did to poor royal poogles.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Meh, I don't like Xweetoks at all, unfortunately. The only one I can stand is Mutant, and I don't think that's a concept they're likely to repeat with future Xweetoks. >_<

As for the colors you mentioned, Royal sounds spooky because, as Zebru said, it sounds like it'll be a Royal Poogle case. Christmas and Chocolate don't sound too promising, but Pirate might be fun and Halloween could be cool if they don't make it goofy-scary and instead go for something more interesting.

I'm rooting for a decent Maraquan or Grey one myself. Something that'll allow me to acknowledge their existance on the site in more than passing. :P
Scimthary

Post by Scimthary »

I don't have anything against Xweetoks, overral they look nice. It's not a gorgeous pet, but there is worst. Am I the only one that thinks that Royal could look good if they worked on it? So far the artists have been doing an excelent job with the Xweetok colorfills, the Faerie and Baby ones are great. We could hope that the Royal was as good, no?
Sodapop

Post by Sodapop »

Ilove Xweetoks so of course I would. I actually want Grey to come out as well.
Name is Sodapop
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

I adore Xweetoks. I think they're the cutest, cuddliest, most loveable thing ever. :)

I don't care about colours, though, because I'll never paint my Red Xweetok, unless someday I decide to make her yellow. The fur on the Red and Yellow is glossy and shiny. It reminds me of ambrosia, which is my Xweetok's name.

I usually love Island looks, and I think the Baby is sweet, but, for me, nothing can compare the the basic colours.
jebbica

Post by jebbica »

Yes, yes, a Grey Xwee would be nice
potclover

Post by potclover »

My friend is biding her time waiting for a Pirate Xweetok. I have two xweetoks on a side and I was really happy when they came out with Fire. Royal Xweetoks would be okay if the went along the lines of Royal Myncis or Royal Kougras not too serious but not too cartoony either.
Neopets//potcloverthegreat